stevenkesslar

Thanks, Trump Cult, for just electing Joe Biden.

Only if you drink your bleach. How much lower would the death toll have been with someone competent in the White House? I think we'd still have been fighting over toilet paper regardless who was in the White House - give the sudden shock on supply chains. However, I think that's why reason was elected in 2020. Post-COVID reconstruction took a vision and an ability to plan, basic competence. All the gains are being shouted over by a hate message from the extremist element within the GOP. Reason, planning and competence aren't as simple a message as hate. 

Trump, the only president since Hoover to have fewer people working in America the day he left office, than on the day he started his presidency. Beyond the lack of morals, the self-dealing, the personal enrichment, it's about the economy. The USA doesn't need to suffer through Trump blowing up the deficit with his tax cut for billionaires and ... he didn't really accomplish anything else. Mitch McConnell is responsible for all of those extremists on the Courts. 

Another day, another poll, another Trump lead.....
This poll out today by TheHill/Emerson (not particularly friendly to President Trump) shows Trump leading in both a 2-way and multi-candidate races with Dementia Joe Biden in all swing states:

Arizona: Trump +4
Georgia: Trump +8
Michigan: Trump +2
Nevada: Trump +3
Pennsylvania: Trump +3
Wisconsin: Trump +2

And the news gets even better. In Minnesota, not formerly thought of as in play, it's Trump +1.

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/june-2024-state-polls-trump-maintains-edge-over-biden/

Consider this post a cue for @Bingo T Dog to do what he does best. Make a stupid, nonsensical comment and post a link to an msn.com fake news story...  Or both!  And @JKane to post a stupid jpeg/GIF.
I guess since Trump is now the overwhelming favorite to be the next President, and the supporters of soon-to-be ex-President Dementia Joe have nothing else, they resort to their base instincts: childishness.

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Another day, another poll, another Trump lead.....
Arizona: Trump +4

Georgia: Trump +8
Nevada: Trump +3
Wisconsin: Trump +2

And the news gets even better. In Minnesota, not formerly thought of as in play, it's Trump +1.

https://emersoncollegepolling.com/june-2024-state-polls-trump-maintains-edge-over-biden/

You lie, sir! 🤣

According to the Emerson numbers to which you link, the correct numbers for the following states are actually these:

Georgia: Trump +4   (45% to 41%)
Michigan: Trump +1   (46% to 45%)
Pennsylvania: Trump + 2   (47% to 45%)

You cannot read your own poll numbers accurately! 😝 

I'm not very surprised that Repuglican optometrists seem to be giving out prescriptions with "fake" numbers. 🙈 👓 👓 🙈 👓 👓 🙈

1 hour ago, Marc in Calif said:

You lie, sir! 🤣

According to the Emerson numbers to which you link, the correct numbers for the following states are actually these:

Georgia: Trump +4   (45% to 41%)
Michigan: Trump +1   (46% to 45%)
Pennsylvania: Trump + 2   (47% to 45%)

You cannot read your own poll numbers accurately! 😝 

I'm not very surprised that Repuglican optometrists seem to be giving out prescriptions with "fake" numbers. 🙈 👓 👓 🙈 👓 👓 🙈

YOU lie!!!!

Not surprising. Did you get that bad habit from watching MSNBC, reading the NY Times, or watching the White House press briefings?
I will make it simple for you, and cut and paste the actual numbers. I will even do the math for you, now that I fully understand your limited cognitive abilities:

Georgia: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein The Hill/Emerson

Michigan: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein The Hill/Emerson

Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein The Hill/Emerson

Georgia:  Trump +8

Of course this is all subject to change as the DNC is registering as many of Dementia Joe Biden's illegals as quickly as they cross the border. They are registered immediately after they get their free cell phones, free hotel rooms, and free debit cards.

14 hours ago, EmmetK said:

Not surprising. Did you get that bad habit from watching MSNBC, reading the NY Times, or watching the White House press briefings?

I quoted the  EXACT, PRECISE, and IDENTICAL numbers shown in the linked Emerson press release that YOU showed us: 

New Emerson College Polling/The Hill state polls find former President Donald Trump with a slight edge on President Joe Biden in Arizona (47% to 43%), Georgia (45% to 41% [= +4%]), Wisconsin (47% to 44%) Nevada (46% to 43%),  Pennsylvania (47% to 45% [= +2%]), and Michigan (46% to 45% [= +1%]), while Biden splits with Trump in Minnesota (45% to 45%).

For the record, YOU were the one who originally said that those same numbers were these:
Georgia: Trump +8
Pennsylvania: Trump +3
Michigan: Trump +2

So what can be simpler than that? Why are you now changing the numbers?

Backpedaling and changing the numbers in YOUR linked article is not a good look for you.

Embarrassed much? 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

I quoted the  EXACT, PRECISE, and IDENTICAL numbers shown in the linked Emerson press release that YOU showed us: 

New Emerson College Polling/The Hill state polls find former President Donald Trump with a slight edge on President Joe Biden in Arizona (47% to 43%), Georgia (45% to 41% [= +4%]), Wisconsin (47% to 44%) Nevada (46% to 43%),  Pennsylvania (47% to 45% [= +2%]), and Michigan (46% to 45% [= +1%]), while Biden splits with Trump in Minnesota (45% to 45%).

For the record, YOU were the one who originally said that those same numbers were these:

So what can be simpler than that? Why are you now changing the numbers?

Backpedaling and changing the numbers in YOUR linked article is not a good look for you.

Embarrassed much? 🤣🤣🤣

I am not changing the numbers in the article.  YOU ARE.

The numbers I quoted were DIRECTLY from the Emerson College web link that I provided for you. If you are too stupid to read, that is your problem. Not mine. Perhaps you can use the Joe Biden defense. Do you also have dementia?

2 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I am not changing the numbers in the article.  YOU ARE.

The numbers I quoted were DIRECTLY from the Emerson College web link that I provided for you. 

Sorry, but you're still absolutely wrong.

The numbers you quoted, listed, and displayed in color were precisely the following, which I've PASTED directly from your original post. You claim that they were from the Emerson College report that you linked.

Arizona: Trump +4
Nevada: Trump +3
Wisconsin: Trump +2

I'm very sorry to have to tell you this... perhaps you don't even realize it. But these numbers were for only  the MULTI-CANDIDATE POLLING. And there were no multicandidate polls included in your Emerson College web link. Emerson reported only on its TWO-WAY (Biden vs. Trump) POLLING at that link. Kinda sloppy, right? 🤡

So if you really want to debate the numbers that you quoted in your original post, please be sure to tell people where those numbers actually came from. They weren't from your linked Emerson College report page

Just to repeat... The following multi-candidate chart that you posted 19 hours ago was NOT  in the Emerson College Poll report that you linked to. It's from another web page, which nobody can find without a link. 

Not too careful, are you? Aren't you embarrassed? 🤣🤣🤣

Emerson-College-multicandiate-poll.png

20 hours ago, EmmetK said:

For the record, the chart above is NOT from the Emerson College report to which you linked. They're for the MULTI-CANDIDATE polling that Emerson carried out and reported in some other report.

Here's the only presidential poll chart that the Emerson College report displays. The following numbers are NOT the same as yours because they're from the Emerson TWO-WAY ONLY poll (Biden vs. Trump). 

You should have known this, bub! 🤣🤡🤣

Emerson-College-poll.png

And the good news keeps coming...

Rasmussen has Trump ahead +9 in a two-person race and +10 in a multi-candidate race. Trump leading by 10 points is only the beginning. It will certainly get better if Dementia Joe Biden's DOJ can have another phony Trump trial before the election. That will guarantee a Trump landslide!

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/immigration_index/immigration_index_jun21

"In a two-way presidential; election matchup with Biden, former President Donald Trump would get 49% to Biden’s 40%, with seven percent (7%) saying they’d vote for some other candidate and four percent (4%) undecided. Adding Green Party candidate Jill Stein and third-party candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornell West to the matchup, Trump would get 46% to Biden’s 36%, with nine percent (9%) for Kennedy, two percent (2%) for West and one percent (1%) Stein."

16 hours ago, RockyRoadTravel said:

Luckily for Trump he was in Court and subject to a gag order.  He's always more popular when he shuts up.  Unhinged/demented Trump is baaacckkk now, and his numbers have started to drop again. FOX News poll today Biden +2. 

It speaks volumes about the Biden campaign that the only good news they've gotten in the last month is from a FOX poll....

1 hour ago, EmmetK said:

Do you have an msn.com link for that comment?

DJT share price down nearly 50% since Trump guilty verdictThe stock price of Trump Media has nearly been cut in half in the roughly three weeks since a New York jury convicted the company’s majority owner, former President Donald Trump, of criminal charges.

Shares of the company behind Truth Social, which trades on the Nasdaq Stock Market as DJT, ended Friday’s trading session at $27.66 apiece.

That’s a 46% decline from Trump Media’s $51.84-per-share price at the market close on May 30, the day Trump was found guilty of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

Trump Media shares closed up more than 3% on Friday, a reprieve from a weekslong slide.

Source: https://tinyurl.com/mt2suycm

As long as Trump continues to let America know how nuts he is, the trend against him is going to continue. He's his own worst enemy.  It's his former colleagues and/or business contacts who are the ones providing evidence on him.  They know first hand how he screws people over.   

It's the last five polls Biden has won or tied in now.  Of course this will continue to go up and down, and next week might be different. There is a trend towards Biden over the last month though. We'll see how the debates go.  The more America is reminded of Trump's weakness as a leader, the less we like him. 

7 hours ago, EmmetK said:

I was called a liar. So give your sermon to the instigator.

Case closed.

And you are still a proven liar!

I proved it above in the case of the Emerson College poll report that you totally screwed up. 🤣 😂🤣

The case isn't closed  until you respond to my last two posts -- which you've ignored because your sad clown face is just too red and embarrased at making such a dumb error!  🤡

7 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

And you are still a proven liar!

I proved it above in the case of the Emerson College poll report that you totally screwed up. 🤣 😂🤣

The case isn't closed  until you respond to my last two posts -- which you've ignored because your sad clown face is just too red and embarrased at making such a dumb error!  🤡

I had no idea that I would have to take you by the hand and lead you....
But I will give it one more try.

Here is the Emerson Poll link:

Now go to the very last line on the page where it says FULL RESULTS and click on the hyperlink.

FULL RESULTS

and READ the worksheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vGeTKW3MRDR5dXHM2IjM8ORz7HOyP5Le/edit?gid=532631346#gid=532631346

That is the FULL EMERSON POLL results

I won't hold my breath for an apology,

If you still can't follow this, it is not my fault.
You may want to consider following the lead of @JKane , and just post anti-Trump jpegs and gifs. That should be simple enough for you.