TotallyOz

Serviced Apartments in Bangkok

I enjoy living in a hotel like environment but with the economy going on a downturn, I needed to find a place that was better on my wallet and much cheaper than a hotel. I looked at many places but finally narrowed it down to 5. All of them were great properties and I enjoyed my visit to each. Without a doubt, the best gym was at the Ascott. It was fantastic and very impressive. The Marriott had the best staff of any of the ones I looked at. Fraser Suites was my favorite building structure and loved the lobby.

My descriptions were taken from their websites, so they are publicity for the hotel and not my personal evaluation.

If you were looking for a place in Bangkok that is nowhere near the price of a five-star hotel but the same quality of living, any of these places would be fantastic.

If others know more to share, please list them as well.

Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn

55 South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek,

Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

http://bangkok-sathorn.frasershospitality.com/

Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn, nestled in the popular expatriate residential district of Sathorn in Bangkok, adds a new dimension to the rising skyline of the city's 21st Century Business District with its distinctive gleaming glass facade.

Providing the utmost comfort and convenience of modern day living, the residence comprises 147 luxurious apartments infused with elegant luxury. For the discerning business traveler and his family, this Bangkok Hotel Apartment offers spacious One-, Two- and Three-Bedroom and Penthouses to cater for the varying unique lifestyle needs.

Featuring a comprehensive range of recreational amenities, including a lush 25-metre swimming pool with a paranomic view of the city, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and basketball and badminton courts, the residence provides for a well-rounded healthy lifestyle. Complemented with an exclusive spa, jet pool and sauna, Fraser Suites Urbana Sathorn is indeed an oasis of retreat within the bustling commercial city.

Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista

1 Sathorn Soi 3

South Sathorn Road, Bangkok, 10120

02-3436789‎

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bkkea-sathorn-vista-bangkok-marriott-executive-apartments/

At Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok, you will enjoy the convenience of 5 star full service hotel facilities with the space, ambience and privacy of residential living. Our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage, 24-hour staffing and are appropriate for any length of stay starting from 1 night. Located in the heart of Bangkoks vibrant central business district, the Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation, shopping and entertainment facilities. Lumpini MRT Subway and the Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain station are both within 10 minutes walking distance.

Ascott Bangkok Sathorn

http://www.the-ascott.com/thailand/bangkok/ascott_bangkok_sathorn.html

187 South Sathorn Road

Bangkok, YANAWA SATHORN 10120

02-3442500

Ascott Bangkok Sathorn offers luxurious and spacious private apartments complemented with comprehensive services and facilities. The residence is the premier Bangkok serviced apartment property and is ideal for corporate housing. It provides the convenience of being located in the capital's business and commercial district and offers extensive services, state of the art fitness and luxurious spa facilities, world-class dining and entertainment outlets on the premises.

The shopping and entertainment districts along Silom and Sukhumvit roads are just minutes away from these Bangkok serviced apartments, offering an extensive selection of local and international merchandise and culinary delights. Relax in the impeccably designed interiors knowing that there is 24-hour security and professional staff available to assist you during your stay. Enjoy your business trip, holiday or relocation in Bangkok while indulging in the pleasures of private accommodations with the benefits of personalized services and facilities.

Choice of Serviced Residence

Boasting 177 luxurious serviced residences ranging from studio, one, two and three-bedroom units, Ascott Bangkok Sathorn provides all the comforts of a private home. Each residence offers a spacious and comfortable living and dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen, and bedrooms furnished with plush fittings. To cater to the comfort and needs of business travellers, all residences are equipped with ultra modern conveniences such as wireless internet access throughout the building.

Ideal Location

Indulge in the luxury, comfort and security of Bangkok