reader

Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported

1 hour ago, Shax said:

I was at The One last night, a few things I can share from my experience on a weekday night, low season:

a. I went at about 10-10.15pm, I was the only customer there. Recognized a lot of familiar faces among the guys available.

b. When I came in, only three guys went up stage to show off. Others just lounged around and occupied on their phones. I decided to leave for a while and came back around 11+, just as they were about to finish the big cock/cum show. Less than 5 other customers were there, with 2-3 guys sitting with them.

c. Aside from the doorman cum manager trying to get me to off a guy/buy another drink/tip him, or the one other guy there I met during the time the bar was out of business for a while coming to say hi, the friendliness and hospitality that I've experienced at Tawan before seem to be missing as guys were mainly on their phones.

d. I decided to off one of the guys who went on stage and was friendliest with me from our past interaction. 500 off fee, 3000 ST tip. Session was good with muscle worship, foreplay and some good fun.

e. Physique-wise, the available guys consist of a few bodybuilders in relatively good form (especially off season), several muscle/toned hunks and 1-2 twinks I can spot lounging around.

I forgot to mention one other odd thing: the doorman cum manager took on the role of negotiating the tips for the guys (at least he did that to me). I told him I've been here many times even before he started working with the bar 😅.

Has that happened to anyone else here? So far, I've only experienced this at The One, not at any of the other bars.

On 8/24/2024 at 3:54 AM, macaroni21 said:

A Google Translate of the video description indicates that it was at a Tokyo competition of the Japan Body Building Federation (JBBF).

Aha. Japan, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be a tattoo-free zone.

4 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Which is why no one else wants tattoos!

Interesting that Yakusa dominate the tattoo market  in Japan, so to speak. My clients there told me that if you were tattooed, and went to an Onsen, they would not let you in. The other thing to look for, I was told, was missing fingers, punishment if a member did something  wrong! Amusingly,  I was playing golf at the very upmarket Yokohama Country Club, and my clients cautioned me that my drive must not hit the group in front as 'they were yakusa'. No tattoos visible, and I couldn't  drive that far anyway!

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

Forum high deportation consisting other member and myself performed undercover inspection disguised as an ordinary visit yesterday, on Sunday. Usually not busiest day in bars, but at 10pm bar  was full and we were treated with last remaining seats in far corner by the bar. 

No boys on the phones, all either on the stage or sitting and drinking with the customers. No chance of being neglected as immediately I was accompanied by a few asking for drinks or/and tips and mentioning off. 

As for boy types usual mix of big bodies, some in shape, some were in shape during rein of previous, king. But not doubt all have their admirers, there were even two male/ female couples in the audience. 

New addition noticed was twinky twink of hip bones protuding type, look of bordering on malnutrition, who aparently started  only recently and was offed subsequently to an applause of whole congregation. Nice gesture of his colleagues.

So much for those who don't like big boys there. Off fee and drinks 500, boy drink 400.

I must confirm reported finding with mamasan involved in negotiating tip without an invitation, as long as my humble nobody is concerned, that is big time over stretch. Neither of us, your deputies, is is novice customer there. 

Show more or less similar to what we are accustomed, ladyboy number  just one song, candle, wax whipping, big cock, all shows were there. J O consisted one competitor but he shoot far, reaching chair. 

In short, fun is still there but it would be nice to see some new bodies as it, s bit weird to still see in business guy I offed in May of 2015.

At least it wasn't boy from 2005!

1 hour ago, orson said:

So is the old owner now absent in the bar? He used to position himself at the foyer.

Afaik, the one is taken over by new owner, one of their employee/waiter/papasan after the whole police raids.

2 hours ago, spoon said:

Afaik, the one is taken over by new owner, one of their employee/waiter/papasan after the whole police raids.

I heard new owner I'd lady and in fact when we were leaving it was lady sitting behind the counter outside. 

On 8/25/2024 at 9:31 PM, vinapu said:

In short, fun is still there but it would be nice to see some new bodies as it, s bit weird to still see in business guy I offed in May of 2015.

I've thought about what kind of act would fit well into Tawan's reputation. I think this guy would do the trick.

I believe he'd appeal to all cumers.

10 hours ago, reader said:

I've thought about what kind of act would fit well into Tawan's reputation. I think this guy would do the trick.

I believe he'd appeal to all cumers.

Nice body!