reader

Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported

6 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

My understanding was that the previous mama san had been involved with an underage boy. 

as they say where I was born ' bell sounds but nobody knows from which church".

There were various versions of reason for sudden closure circulating but I guess it's better to leave them to whispering, if at all ,  than put in print. Even from their boys I got two completely different reasons. 

39 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

I am now totally confused. Are we talking about a new closure (as of now) or are we still speculating about the March closure. Is The One currently open or closed (again)?

March closure,

The One, new incarnation of Tawan  is opened and depending on reports and days seems to be busy or slow

I went Thursday night. 4 customers. Show only started at 11 so sat for quite a while. 500 thb entry fee. Comes with one drink. They had 8 male performers, one drag queen. The men had a variety of body types. One fit twink. One with no muscle, just chubby. Then lean muscle to bodybuilder roidgut. None were as pretty as the men you find at other shows, so don’t go looking for that. The owner or the guy running things that night seemed to be the hottest one! Lots of men with darker skin. My preference. They go up on stage two at a time. Before the show, they stand there. During the show, some performances were just two of them doing slow posing routines. They had a cockshow parade, could tip to touch and they all went around to each table. Next was cumshot. Sadly he received no tips, but still shot a load. There were some S&M performances. Running an ice cube over an asshole. Bags and masks over faces.

It was just no atmosphere that night with a dead and unwilling to tip audience. I gave some tips during the “parade” to touch, but even I left before the show was over.

• Members

Ice cubes in anus is now considered S&M? I’m sure some members here do that routinely prior to receptive penetrative piercings when lidocaine out of reach. 

Roughjock, sadly your experience echoed mine. Only 4 customers on the occasions I went. I agree that the guy "running the show" (I think he's the manager) was  good looking and he also has good English. I have an arrangement with one of the guys to meet him outside One, pay the off fee and he  can return later to do the show. However, I do intend to pay my entrance fee a couple more times before I leave Bangkok.

I can't see how this bar can survive if the customers don't increase. Btw the S&M show I saw one night last week was a young guy who was whipped so hard that I started to flinch.

17 hours ago, roughjock said:

Running an ice cube over an asshole.

8 hours ago, Riobard said:

Ice cubes in anus is now considered S&M? I’m sure some members here do that routinely prior to receptive penetrative piercings

It's supposed to be put inside the bottoms ass, just before the bottom is ready to bust a nutt....the sensation on the prostate is something.

Don't knock it until you've tried it....😉

7 hours ago, Shonen said:

I would but im mainly into skinny twinks.

Me too! Though there were reports of on twink there!

On 7/27/2024 at 3:24 AM, floridarob said:

It's supposed to be put inside the bottoms ass, just before the bottom is ready to bust a nutt....the sensation on the prostate is something.

Don't knock it until you've tried it....😉

Do you speak from experience? Do you put more than one in? To make sure you reach the the prostate!

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Do you speak from experience? Do you put more than one in? To make sure you reach the the prostate!

Yes, and this tube ice works fine.....it's all in the timing, the prostate isn't that far in.

TUBE-ICE.jpg.5d8cfe88c2f7adcd2a94e78f1a4b3f90.jpg

14 hours ago, roughjock said:

Went tonight again. 500 thb for Singha. Bought beer for older employee. 400 thb. Sat with me clothed. Tipped graciously, 100 thb gets you a good grope of the men. Spent about 1500 thb in tips. Audience of 6, left quickly. Some did tip as well. Support this place people! Where else can I bury my head in someone’s armpits?!

Will be visiting in a few weeks, looking forward to it already 😬

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Me too! Though there were reports of on twink there!

confirmed, In Jan I offed one twink from there and had massage with another one . Not sure what situation re twinks there is right now, post-reopening

When I'm coming to Bangkok in October / November, I am sure I will visit The One! On my previous trips I always went to Tawan once or twice during my stay. In my opinion: they don't have the best show, hotter/younger guys are available in other bars, BUT: the friendliness and hospitality you encounter here is something I really loved and I did not see in many other hostbars/gogo-places. 

Thats why we should keep supporting this business! 

20 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

In my opinion: they don't have the best show, hotter/younger guys are available in other bars, BUT: the friendliness and hospitality you encounter here is something I really loved and I did not see in many other hostbars/gogo-places. 

Thats why we should keep supporting this business! 

+1