reader

Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

10.30-10.45 so most likely you won't make it.

But before you start crying / swearing  keen in mind that both Saturday and Sunday are 'dry ' religious holidays and most likely bars will be closed on both days. Definitely Jupiter and Moonlight will.

Go on Monday and report on Tuesday what did you see. Please

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I’ll be too late for sure. Heading to Prince Spa in the afternoon and The One at night on Monday. Just wanna feel some muscles, no sex, although I find some moneyboys find that request confusing.

I just read this thread.  I am amazed at the level of interest in this one bar (or institution) given the number of places that have disappeared and not returned.....   I miss the old golden cock that was near by...

24 minutes ago, maump said:

I just read this thread.  I am amazed at the level of interest in this one bar (or institution) given the number of places that have disappeared and not returned.....   I miss the old golden cock that was near by...

Actually Golden Cock merged with Nature Boy further down same soi. I believe the GC mamasan can still be found there.

Super A remains open for business. Its hawkers can be found on your right shortly after passing the Mango Tree restaurant.

6 hours ago, roughjock said:

Just wanna feel some muscles, no sex, although I find some moneyboys find that request confusing.

Really? tell them ' me no fuck you, you no fack me ' and they should understand. Contrary to what we think I heard from boys that they are being offed  by either guys or girls for just company , drinking , dancing and/ or cuddling quite often

5 hours ago, reader said:

Twinks and twunks can also come with solid muscle tone that cries out to be touched.

In Maha massage soi 6 there diminutive guy who looks like  miniature of full sized  bodybuilder with steely muscles. His name /nick is Nut

6 hours ago, reader said:

....I reserve at lest 10 minutes to reverse roles and massage the masseur

I've also found that the recipient not infrequently becomes more affectionate as a result of the experience that they normally don't find themselves receiving. 

it's ego booster for guys when we complement them on their built, handsomeness or size/ shape of their thingy.

I recall this conversation  : me : " you are very handsome " , ' no I'm not " , ' for me you are" , " I know" and a blush worth 500 of extra tip

• Members
8 hours ago, vinapu said:

In Maha massage soi 6 there diminutive guy who looks like  miniature of full sized  bodybuilder with steely muscles. His name /nick is Nut

I haven’t seen this place mentioned before. Is it an establishment where a happy ending is expected?

On 7/21/2024 at 11:22 AM, vinapu said:

it's ego booster for guys when we complement them on their built, handsomeness or size/ shape of their thingy.

How does that thingy shape compliment go..... Hey, that was a left turn I wasn't expecting, sure took me for a surprise 😝

Or.... I didn't know you could fit that many beads under the skin......you injected what into your penis, that sure was brave 🙈