Gaybutton

President Palin

Don't you love it? Now that Sarah Palin is going to step down from her post as governor, I hope she really does run for president in 2012. That way Obama and the Democrats are assured of a landslide victory.

Actually, I do see an advantage to Palin as president. It would stop terrorism in its tracks. They would all be laughing too hard to cause any harm.

Guest fountainhall

Did you see her press conference on AC360 this morning? She sounded almost incoherent at times, but then to me she sounds almost incoherent most of the time :lol: . Wonder if she uses Michael Jackson's doctor?

Guest kjun12
Don't you love it? Now that Sarah Palin is going to step down from her post as governor, I hope she really does run for president in 2012. That way Obama and the Democrats are assured of a landslide victory.

Actually, I do see an advantage to Palin as president. It would stop terrorism in its tracks. They would all be laughing too hard to cause any harm.

Can you just imagine that bitch being president of the US? Bush was atrocious but I shudder to think what she could do.