Guest shebavon

Breaking News from Poland. Gay elephant not wanted.

Guest shebavon

Polish politician fumes over "gay" elephant in zoo

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05pm BST

:D

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish politician has criticized his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate, local media reported on Friday.

"We didn't pay 37 million zlotys ($11 million) for the largest elephant house in Europe to have a gay elephant live there," Michal Grzes, a conservative councilor in the city of Poznan in western Poland, was quoted as saying.

"We were supposed to have a herd, but as Ninio prefers male friends over females how will he produce offspring?" said Grzes, who is from the right-wing opposition Law and Justice party.

The head of the Poznan zoo said 10-year-old Ninio may be too young to decide whether he prefers males or females as elephants only reach sexual maturity at 14.

(Reporting by Chris Borowski; editing by Andrew Roche)

© Thomson Reuters 2009 All rights reserved.

Guest fountainhall
A Polish politician has criticized his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate

I expect this guy will change his tune when he learns of the major increase in gate receipts with all those people wanting to see what a gay elephant does :lol:

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish politician has criticized his local zoo for acquiring a "gay" elephant named Ninio who prefers male companions and will probably not procreate, local media reported on Friday.

Hey wait a minute here. I've met some of those weird GOP Log Cabin Republican Types, and they scare they hell out of me, so I too say, "No to gay elephants."

Guest shebavon
Hey wait a minute here. I've met some of those weird GOP Log Cabin Republican Types, and they scare they hell out of me, so I too say, "No to gay elephants."

You've got it wrong. Those LCR types are Neanderthals, not Elephants.