Guest lvdkeyes

Out of curiosity

Out of Curiosity  

7 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only have one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

• Thai
    • Chinese
    • Italian
    • German
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Mexican
    • Other Specify______________

Guest lvdkeyes

If you could only have one type of cuisine for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

A. Thai

B. Chinese

C. Italian

D. German

E. French

F. Spanish

G. Mexican

H. Other Specify_______________________

This is a tough one. French and Chinese make great food very complex and subtle at the same time.I grew up on a lot of Mexican food, and I still like it, but Mexican food can get old after awile. Thai is way to spicy.

No offense to my German. Spanish or English friends, but the food in these countries does not thrill me. So I vote Italian. It is simple but also has complex and subtle flavors and even the simplest Pasta like spaghetti can be made 50 different ways. Viva Italia. :)

Guest fountainhall

Very difficult - like choosing those 8 discs for your desert island. I'd go for Chinese, simply because I think taken as a whole it has greater variety, taste and subtlety - Cantonese, Shanghai, Beijing, Chiu Chow, Szechuan etc.

Guest GaySacGuy

Mexican for sure!! Can't this be set up as a poll, and everyone vote???

I have set a poll up under Cusine choice..don't know if it will work...first time I have tried this!

Guest laurence

Since the food is for life, then just what country has the longest life span? That might be the best choice. I believe it is Japan so that is my choice, even though not listed. What could be better than raw fish and rice, except Pablum?

Guest lvdkeyes
Since the food is for life, then just what country has the longest life span? That might be the best choice. I believe it is Japan so that is my choice, even though not listed. What could be better than raw fish and rice, except Pablum?

Japan has the longest overall lifespan, but Iceland has the longest for men. Iceland's diet is heavy on fish, lamb, poultry and dairy products. One of the reasons is the quality of food due to the low levels of pollution, both air and water. Also, the government has strict guidelines for raising animals and no hormones are used.

Can't this be set up as a poll, and everyone vote???

Ok, I've set it up as a poll for those who wish to participate. I also eliminated your thread so that everything could be kept under one topic. I hope you don't mind. Those of you who voted on the other thread, please re-vote here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, I chose Italian.