Guest GaySacGuy

Obama at G20

Guest GaySacGuy

From all the news I am reading, Obama did well at the G20. He is credited with brokering a deal between China and France that threatened to prevent an agreement. He help convince countries to add more to the economy and promote stimulus, and it resulted in the stock market going over 8000, which hadn't happened for several weeks.

Everything seems to say he did a good job representing the USA. I'm sure that Bush would have found a way to fuck things up good!!

And as a sidelight === Carl Rove (of all people) is accusing the Presidnet of playing politics in the White House, and using Chicago politics.

Guest GaySacGuy
He is greatly responsible for the mess we are in now.

Yuh Think??? Just because he deregulated everything, and gave the rich evey break possible, and screwed the middle class, and really screwed the poor...yuh Think!!!

Guest lvdkeyes
Yuh Think??? Just because he deregulated everything, and gave the rich evey break possible, and screwed the middle class, and really screwed the poor...yuh Think!!!

No argument from me.