Olddaddy

Germany murder

Watching the Dw world news this morning, terrible stuff about the murder of a American girl in a Castle Disney in Germany

Think I might not visit there they seem to have a high crime rate .

A workmate went to Munich last year for a week and said he was accosted on the railway tunnels by Middle eastern refugees 

Doesn't sound nice 

I've been travelling in Germany for several decades, visited many cities and villages, taken trains, flights and driven in several states many times - and never once had any issue whatever. The castle is not Castle Disney, although the Disney castles seem to have used it very roughly as a model. It is Neuschwanstein in Bavaria, one of several castles built by mad King Ludwig II who bankrupted the state's treasury by bankrolling the mega operas by the composer Richard Wagner. He was murdered aged 40 in the Lake at the castle where he was staying.

17 minutes ago, xpaulo said:

Horrible murders happen every day in Canada, my home country. I wouldn't advise anybody to stay away because of that.

I think 2 or 3 murders last week in Sydney.

I have barricaded myself inside and switched on this forum !!😂👍