Guest MonkeySee

The World’s Ten Smartest Dogs

Guest lvdkeyes
The poodle was quite the surprise to me. I never thought of this breed as smart.

I think of that breed as a yapping pain in the ass breed. IMHO

Guest MonkeySee
I think of that breed as a yapping pain in the ass breed. IMHO

My feelings as well. A very high strung breed. A good point besides being smart (according to the article) is that they do not shed. No constant cleaning of dog hair on the couch.

Guest lvdkeyes
My feelings as well. A very high strung breed. A good point besides being smart (according to the article) is that they do not shed. No constant cleaning of dog hair on the couch.

The same could be said about chihuahuas regarding shedding, but I wouldn't give house room to one of this little rat dogs.

Guest GaySacGuy

Well, I guess it isn't too bad to have the fourth smartest dog in the world!! I love my golden retriever...even if he wasn't number 4.

100_7246a.jpg

From the report:::A very affectionate and popular breed, the Golden Retriever is highly regarded for its intelligence. They can learn well over 200 commands, making them indispensable companions, both in the home and in the workplace. Loyal, loving, and patient, with a willingness to please and a love of learning, this is a fabulous companion pet to bring into your family.