reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

Any idea behind the sorting logic of masseur in SK shops ? For instance, how do they decide who gets shown on the front page and who gets shown at bottom (and rarely get shown). 

My basic instinct tells me that the top producer gets shown at front - so not sure if this necessarily meant higher quality boys…

In some shops (ie, 15M, Phetboy, One Spa), i believe it’s those guys who’ve informed manager that they’re available on that particular day.

in other shops, it may be on a rotating basis or, as you say, may be most popular producers.

14 hours ago, reader said:

In some shops (ie, 15M, Phetboy, One Spa), i believe it’s those guys who’ve informed manager that they’re available on that particular day.

in other shops, it may be on a rotating basis or, as you say, may be most popular producers.

Since the same guys freelance at different shops, I suppose shop facilities will determine which shop to go to. Which shop has the best facilities?

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Since the same guys freelance at different shops, I suppose shop facilities will determine which shop to go to. Which shop has the best facilities?

To some extent,  that depends  on what you like. Some members on here prefer a mattress on the floor, better for post massage gymnastics, and stamp collection  discussions! Some, including me, prefer a massage table. I also like integral shower, normally  only found in VIP  rooms, I think. It goes without saying that it should be clean, with adequate aircon, not too cold!

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

To some extent,  that depends  on what you like. Some members on here prefer a mattress on the floor, better for post massage gymnastics, and stamp collection  discussions! Some, including me, prefer a massage table. I also like integral shower, normally  only found in VIP  rooms, I think. It goes without saying that it should be clean, with adequate aircon, not too cold!

Most, but not all, shop rooms in SK have individual AC remotes. I set these to 25 on arrival. I prefer floor mattress because it allows for more freedom of movement during course of session.

@Verchiele alerted me to the opening of a new shop on Intramara 25 (LINE @Phoenix25).

Location link:

https://goo.gl/maps/kpzDPXdKakFTrJct5

I'm fairly sure that several years back this shop was occupied briefly by a massage shop that later merged with KK Massage a short distance away.

Photos posted today:

image.thumb.png.a6d77ead7886b818367ebce45b30e719.png

image.thumb.png.e182f9eb267a5a53deaa5093b37df8ed.png

The shop is offering a promotion of three (3) hour long sessions for $1,000 bht.

image.thumb.png.36b9ac30514860f389074abded4a1ec2.png

1 hour ago, JimmyJoe said:

At some point I guess I joined TK massage's line feed, which is explicit, to say the least. Does anyone know this shop? I can't figure out where it's located.

Line กศินาถTK

https://maps.app.goo.gl/6XdSJ4VS6TzTX9RK6

Looks like it's up north off the yellow line monorail route right by the Lat Phrao 101 station

GBeat posted these three pics today, including new Myanmar guy (far left)

image.thumb.jpeg.c88a081ac525236d685661b453ea28ae.jpeg

============

Phoenix Spa (Inthamara 25) is offering promotion rate for four, one hour session, for baht 1199.

============

One Spa is offering following promotions:

— three, one hour sessions for baht 1,089

—  five, one hour VIP room sessions for bht 1,989

—   Couples massage, one hour for baht 500

(all above plus tips to masseurs)

—