reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

What is best way to secure 4 hands massage from Saphan Kwai massage shops? After I have chosen my guy, would I then Line to ask shop manager to contact the guy to suggest another guy whom he is comfortable for 4 hands massage?

5 hours ago, reader said:

At One Spa, standard rooms share shower/toilet rooms down the hall. But the VIP rooms are spacious and come with massage table and shower/toilet that's fine for two. One Spa also has bedrooms available on the upper floors for long-time rentals

@reader is right.  I now realise that when I wrote "VIP rooms" earlier, I was actually thinking of their overnight rooms. I have never used these but I recall a picture of it (when One Spa was advertising it) that showed a queen bed.

Speaking of One Spa, whereas they used to send out pictures daily, they are now much less frequent in their blasts, and now longer as specific as before regarding the boys' stats, avialability and capabilities. I reckon they've had another change of management. Again.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

What is best way to secure 4 hands massage from Saphan Kwai massage shops? After I have chosen my guy, would I then Line to ask shop manager to contact the guy to suggest another guy whom he is comfortable for 4 hands massage?

No reason not to. The manager isn't likely to pair two guys who don't want to work together.

Keep in mind manager may not understand English so it helps to translate before sending in my experience.

21 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

Speaking of One Spa, whereas they used to send out pictures daily, they are now much less frequent in their blasts, and now longer as specific as before regarding the boys' stats, avialability and capabilities. I reckon they've had another change of management. Again.

Have noticed same thing. They posted just now but that was first in 10 days.

On 9/8/2024 at 9:27 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

A 4 hands massage with JJ and OLE would be amazing and in my case probably lead to premature ejaculation - oops - slow down guys...

Doubt very much you'd find cause for disappointment. 🙂

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I know that this question is not for me - but 85% to 90% of the time they understand when they see your boner.

image.png.0ac9baf3713c3ef6a5541807c8485425.png  image.png.ab65b1044ca22d9398283fcf73602776.png

if because you are nervous during the massage and you are not fully erect yet - you can:

• make your semi hard dick jump underneath the towel to get the masseurs attention,
  • make sensual subtle groaning noises whenever his hands are near your groin, balls, or belly button,
  • or if you are feeling brave - you can just grab his hand and put it on your cock - worst he can do is say no - but sometimes that no is artificial because it was not said with a number (i.e. 500 baht, 1,000 baht, etc.).

Impressive cocks!

Any advice on how to find out about kissing, sometimes difficult, I believe,  oral, both ways, anal, and whether the guy will cum? Quite a list, without going on the 4hands  sex, which I like, or BB!

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Look forward  to answers on this topic! By 4 hands I mean playing with me, and each other!

10 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Any advice on how to find out about kissing, sometimes difficult, I believe,  oral, both ways, anal, and whether the guy will cum? Quite a list, without going on the 4hands  sex, which I like, or BB!

Asking the manager has more often than not worked for me.

2 hours ago, reader said:

Asking the manager has more often than not worked for me.

Thanks for sharing. I guess the question can be worded as "does he (fill in the blank)?" could be helpful - although I would steer away from dictating the exact program in fear of getting things too mechanical versus going with the flow. 

9 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks for sharing. I guess the question can be worded as "does he (fill in the blank)?" could be helpful - although I would steer away from dictating the exact program in fear of getting things too mechanical versus going with the flow. 

True. At some point you have to stop worrying about having all the answers and just go to the shop and try your luck. Otherwise you run risk of not doing a damn thing on your vacation.

11 hours ago, reader said:

Doubt very much you'd find cause for disappointment. 🙂

I've already fantasized a lot about this opportunity.

I will finish with my gym trainer here in Pattaya at the end of November.

So, in December, I hope to return to BKK specifically to organize a 4 hands massage with OLE and JJ.

That will be my "prize" before I start my 4-4-4 plan to live outside of Thailand for more than 180 days in year 2025.

But, maybe there are JJs and OLEs to discover in The Philippines and in Vietnam 🤔😜😛😋🍆💦 next year 🤞🙏😇

2 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I've already fantasized a lot about this opportunity.

I will finish with my gym trainer here in Pattaya at the end of November.

So, in December, I hope to return to BKK specifically to organize a 4 hands massage with OLE and JJ.

That will be my "prize" before I start my 4-4-4 plan to live outside of Thailand for more than 180 days in year 2025.

But, maybe there are JJs and OLEs to discover in The Philippines and in Vietnam 🤔😜😛😋🍆💦 next year 🤞🙏😇

Will you be in Bangkok  in January?

24 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

Will you be in Bangkok  in January?

No. I will already need to start my 4-4-4 tax minimalization plan to not exceed the number of days that I live in Thailand by 180 days.

In January and part of February, I am planning to be in The Philippines (probably Cebu City).

Then back to Thailand for the remainder of February and March to prepare my USA income tax return 🤢🤮 and get it shipped (stamped) from my bonafide declared residence country.

Then in April - get out of Thailand before the madness of the water squirting bazooka gun festival of Songkran starts. I will try to live in Da Nang, Vietnam for 4 or 5 months.

Then I believe that it should be safe for me to return to Thailand from a tax point of view.

Unless of course, the Thai government rescinds this new tax scheme, as many important hi-so people in the Thai real estate business are very upset with this new Thai government - as external investors are now afraid to invest in Thailand in fear of these new tax schemes, and this is already hurting the real estate industry. 🤞🤞🤞

53 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

No. I will already need to start my 4-4-4 tax minimalization plan to not exceed the number of days that I live in Thailand by 180 days.

In January and part of February, I am planning to be in The Philippines (probably Cebu City).

Then back to Thailand for the remainder of February and March to prepare my USA income tax return 🤢🤮 and get it shipped (stamped) from my bonafide declared residence country.

Then in April - get out of Thailand before the madness of the water squirting bazooka gun festival of Songkran starts. I will try to live in Da Nang, Vietnam for 4 or 5 months.

Then I believe that it should be safe for me to return to Thailand from a tax point of view.

Unless of course, the Thai government rescinds this new tax scheme, as many important hi-so people in the Thai real estate business are very upset with this new Thai government - as external investors are now afraid to invest in Thailand in fear of these new tax schemes, and this is already hurting the real estate industry. 🤞🤞🤞

Thanks. Sorry I will miss you in November. I am back mid January,  but you will still be away. I have a good friend  in Bangkok,  who is an American tax lawyer, partner in a new York law firm,  before he retired. He tells me that he has a particular high end  type of visa, which gives him immunity from these issues. Not sure what this is, but my friend  is in a position  to be pretty certain  about it.

25 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

He tells me that he has a particular high end  type of visa, which gives him immunity from these issues. Not sure what this is, but my friend  is in a position  to be pretty certain  about it.

Yes, this is the LTR (Long Term Resident) visa with the Wealthy Pensioners option.

Unfortunately I do not qualify - as you need to show proof of $80,000 USD in passive income in each of the 2 preceding tax years before applying.  That is $6,666.66 USD per month and I won't reach that threshold until my age 67, when my USA social security will start.  But I would not be eligible for this LTR until my age 69 - as you need to show 2 preceding tax years of meeting the $80,000 USD passive income.

This tax free option truly discriminates against us foreigners (expats) who cannot prove a passive income of $80,000 USD - and consequently we are subject to this new Thailand taxation scheme.

So, tax the relatively "poor" and do not tax the wealthy pensioners - I just cannot get my head around who created this type of system ?

image.png.c3a6c42b178d9271c3b2f3d0906b5740.png

13 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Yes, this is the LTR (Long Term Resident) visa with the Wealthy Pensioners option.

Unfortunately I do not qualify - as you need to show proof of $80,000 USD in passive income in each of the 2 preceding tax years before applying.  That is $6,666.66 USD per month and I won't reach that threshold until my age 67, when my USA social security will start.  But I would not be eligible for this LTR until my age 69 - as you need to show 2 preceding tax years of meeting the $80,000 USD passive income.

This tax free option truly discriminates against us foreigners (expats) who cannot prove a passive income of $80,000 USD - and consequently we are subject to this new Thailand taxation scheme.

So, tax the relatively "poor" and do not tax the wealthy pensioners - I just cannot get my head around who created this type of system ?

image.png.c3a6c42b178d9271c3b2f3d0906b5740.png

Thanks. Understood.  Why are wealthy  Thais worried about the tax issue? Presumably  because they are Thai nationals, and cannot  hold a visa?

11 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

as external investors are now afraid to invest in Thailand in fear of these new tax schemes, and this is already hurting the real estate industry. 🤞🤞🤞

hurting real estate industry means lower , more digestible prices for buyers so no harm done if you are looking to buy.

There are always winners and losers  and unfortunately in many markets including one I live in , investors were winners for too long leaving locals on losing side .

I know and felt it in pocket very well because I bought my condo at times when real estate industry was hurting very painfully to mine and my account's   delight.

16 minutes ago, reader said:

One Spa posted a page of guys yesterday that included what may be the first "S57" (condom size) that I've come across in Saphan Kwai.

One can only hope it's not just a bait.

Just minutes ago I was perusing Line feed of one of most popular massage shops in BKK ( not in Saphan Kwai) and I noticed size 56 labelled to a guy well known to me  who has many advantages and assets but S56 in not one of them