reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

Agree with both posts above. Size would never be the deciding reason I select a guy. My criteria has more to do with facial expression and body type. Having said that, I've encountered a fair number of legitimate 56's in SK (there's one on same page above) and wouldn't necessarily discriminate against a 57 if one comes along. 🙂

2 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

In my experience, there is often some exaggeration. Even things like height. I know my own height - we all know our own - and quite often someone advertised as taller than me turns out not so.

and things like that are reasons I always advocate and even better , practice 'go and see " approach.

On one of last days of my Aug trip I passed by Prestige massage by Chong Nonsi station and by chance spotted one of their  masseurs presumably going to work. While face betrayed it's guy I knew from their ads he was both much taller (bonus) and much more slim ( minus) than guy from their ads. 

2 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

In my experience, there is often some exaggeration. Even things like height. I know my own height - we all know our own - and quite often someone advertised as taller than me turns out not so.

Age is often the exaggeration.  I complimented  one of my regulars on getting younger every year! Mind you, he looks younger than his age.

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

One can only hope it's not just a bait.

Just minutes ago I was perusing Line feed of one of most popular massage shops in BKK ( not in Saphan Kwai) and I noticed size 56 labelled to a guy well known to me  who has many advantages and assets but S56 in not one of them

Which shop is that? Always good to know which are popular,  as there will be a good reason!

4 hours ago, reader said:

One Spa posted a page of guys yesterday that included what may be the first "S57" (condom size) that I've come across in Saphan Kwai.

image.thumb.png.d85833ce0d251777d440b1aa186bf9df.png

Very good advertising! Guys all topless and many in white sexy briefs! I can easily off half of them!

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Very good advertising! Guys all topless and many in white sexy briefs! I can easily off half of them!

I think I have 😉

1 hour ago, Verchiele said:

Question to the veterans here, Have you had experience where you LTed / take the SK masseur out for an evening? Or is that common and just isolated to go-go boy / app.

When it has happened, I had exchanged LINE ID's with the guy and did it outside of the shop. They are, after all, free agents in SK.

1 hour ago, reader said:

I think I have 😉

When it has happened, I had exchanged LINE ID's with the guy and did it outside of the shop. They are, after all, free agents in SK.

Wow reader. I think you should monetize your experience and start one of those reviews line lol. We all would be happy to chip in 500 baht 🤣 

9 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Question to the veterans here, Have you had experience where you LTed / take the SK masseur out for an evening? Or is that common and just isolated to go-go boy / app.

I exchanged Line with KMan guy at his suggestion that he may be available for LT if I so desire. That option did not materialize by fault ( not enough time) was on my side , not boy's.

Over years I offed LT quite a few masseurs from different shops (Jey, Arena, Maha in soi 6 and few others no longer in business) so it definitely can be done 

The line between SK shops and Jey are definitely blurred. The masseur below is pretty well known in the SK shops. From previous reporting he had many limitations what he can do - I often wonder if once you get to Jey Spa territory that it would mean expectations of service imcreases compared to SK?

IMG_1045.jpeg

Thats a great eye @Raposa. You’re absolutely right and I didn’t realize he is in Glam.

He is also new addition at Men Care using same photo! So by my count, he is in at least 5 shops ranging from 1000 baht (H) tips to 2000 baht (H).

I am mildly curious…will see if I have time to try him 😝

On 9/29/2024 at 12:38 PM, vinapu said:

I exchanged Line with KMan guy at his suggestion that he may be available for LT if I so desire. That option did not materialize by fault ( not enough time) was on my side , not boy's.

Over years I offed LT quite a few masseurs from different shops (Jey, Arena, Maha in soi 6 and few others no longer in business) so it definitely can be done 

What would be the standard rate for LT? 

Macs new M15 review https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2024/10/01/oily-translate/#more-5500

@macaroni21, as always a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing! 

"affection" or "engagement" is likely a top criteria for me (aside from looks) and I think generally not just SK shops - this will be highly dependent on the boys. 

Although - I do notice that SK shops is more like the entry level shops (McDs equivalent?) and as the boy get more experience and more popular, they will inevitably move on to higher end place like Jey or Glam. 

1 hour ago, Verchiele said:

Macs new M15 review https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2024/10/01/oily-translate/#more-5500

@macaroni21, as always a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing! 

"affection" or "engagement" is likely a top criteria for me (aside from looks) and I think generally not just SK shops - this will be highly dependent on the boys. 

Although - I do notice that SK shops is more like the entry level shops (McDs equivalent?) and as the boy get more experience and more popular, they will inevitably move on to higher end place like Jey or Glam. 

I love @macaroni21 blog. So witty and wise insights. We should have a separate topic in forum for all of us to comment on his posts!