reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

45 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

thanks!!

I read that “straight” boys in Saphan would turn down kiss/play and head straight to the action, is that true in your experiende ?

Mu experience is that it’s a mistake to try to buttonhole massage guys. Once door closes, straight and gay begin to blur. A lot of it depends on you and the comfort level that’s established. 

9 hours ago, CallMeLee said:

From experience, the only catch for me is the distance (assuming that Silom is the epicentre of our activities).

looks far on map but in reality if you use BTS you can be at Saphan Kwai station in 20-25 mins from SalaDaeng which is less than walk to Prince

Both Phetboy and KK Massage are offering new promotions.

Phetboy: 3, one-hour sessions, 900 baht.

image.jpeg.ee78b4c5e03cb1ef9f752e920053b6d4.jpeg

KK 4, one-hour sessions, 1,000 baht

ถามมาเยอะเราก็จัดให้
รอบ2ไปต่อไม่รอจ้า 🎉🎉🎉
คูปอง คูใจ 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ บาท….
คอร์ส 1️⃣ชั่วโมง 4️⃣ครั้ง
เปิดขาย 17-18 กันยายน 67
ใช้ได้ถึง 3️⃣0️⃣ตุลาคม 67
ถูกและดี รอทุกคนอยู่นะค้าบบ
น้องๆมีเพิ่มเติมเรื่อยๆ จับและจองได้เลยคับ
📞0967796428
@bkk23

I often wonder, with the regular price just costing 400-500 baht anyway, why bother even packaging it up as bulk deal. Is the clientele of Saphan Khwai shops are that price sensitive to 100baht? This type of marketing doesnt seem to make sense to me.

If anything, they can try to upmarket the boys- better photo, etc.

5 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

I often wonder, with the regular price just costing 400-500 baht anyway, why bother even packaging it up as bulk deal. Is the clientele of Saphan Khwai shops are that price sensitive to 100baht? This type of marketing doesnt seem to make sense to me.

Package deal means shops gets more money upfront. Especially during low season, this is crucial to keep the shop afloat with rental payment etc. Make sense to me.

14 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

Is the clientele of Saphan Khwai shops are that price sensitive to 100baht? This type of marketing doesnt seem to make sense to me.

Given that Saphan Khwai shops originally catered to local clients—and I believe a significant portion of their current business still comes from local patrons—the 100 THB savings per session can be a good deal for them. However, for more transient customers like us, this may not offer optimal value.

6 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Can assure you that the local clientele take good advantage of the promotions. On a few occasions, I recognized some repeat customers going to of from showers so it appears the savings does make a difference.

Although some of the SK guys could hold their own vs the tonier spas, the majority fall into guy-next-door category and that suits me just fine. I think at least half of the bars do a good job of posting photos and particulars.

I usually come for two-month visits so the discounts I found useful. On last trip purchased three promotions at Phetboy alone. Very satisfied with results and savings.