reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

Looking at the pics that show T&B this area might become a favourite one for me, I have not had much luck finding true versatile guys in the massage shops around the Silom area (I know there must be plenty there). I mostly end up with tops which is more than ok but there are times when I seek a versatile guy for some mutual pleasures but struggle to find / get one, had a couple in the past that said they were versatile but when it came to the fun they turned out to be tops only. Hopefully I will get around to booking a trip within the next few weeks, just a matter of deciding on the dates and for how long 🤔

22 hours ago, TMax said:

Looking at the pics that show T&B this area might become a favourite one for me, I have not had much luck finding true versatile guys in the massage shops around the Silom area (I know there must be plenty there). I mostly end up with tops which is more than ok but there are times when I seek a versatile guy for some mutual pleasures but struggle to find / get one, had a couple in the past that said they were versatile but when it came to the fun they turned out to be tops only. Hopefully I will get around to booking a trip within the next few weeks, just a matter of deciding on the dates and for how long 🤔

It would be good to know if the guts who say T/B, are B when it comes down to it, so to speak!

Just now, Keithambrose said:

It would be good to know if the guts who say T/B, are B when it comes down to it, so to speak!

guys.......

13 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

It would be good to know if the guys who say T/B, are B when it comes down to it, so to speak!

Hope you’ll let us know what you find to be the case when you again visit. 

12 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

guys.......

Predictive txt is annoying. Why would  it put in 'guts' for 'guys'? Especially  when guys is a word I use frequently!

1 minute ago, reader said:

Hope you’ll let us know what you find to be the case when you again visit. 

I'll try, though I haven't  ventured out side the Silom/Surawong area yet for massage 

2 hours ago, reader said:

My experience in Saphan Kwai is that T&B or gay are accurate descriptions.

Good to know!

One Spa is in the process of building a new on-line listing of masseurs to replace the previous version that disappeared earlier this year.

You can click on individual photos and view details about the guys and, in some cases, additional photos.

https://dif.link/onespa

Although you may recognize most of the photos from previous posts from One Spa or other SK shops, there's a few I spotted today that appear new.

image.thumb.png.0b33029492024593ffe7cde54dc3f341.png

image.thumb.png.51cc5c5575d7458a79568215834db2dc.png

42 minutes ago, reader said:

One Spa is in the process of building a new on-line listing of masseurs to replace the previous version that disappeared earlier this year.

You can click on individual photos and view details about the guys and, in some cases, additional photos.

https://dif.link/onespa

Although you may recognize most of the photos from previous posts from One Spa or other SK shops, there's a few I spotted today that appear new.

image.thumb.png.0b33029492024593ffe7cde54dc3f341.png

image.thumb.png.51cc5c5575d7458a79568215834db2dc.png

Thanks, helpful! As a matter of interest, any idea how many shops the boys appear to go to? Do some turn up on 3, 4, 5 websites?

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Thanks, helpful! As a matter of interest, any idea how many shops the boys appear to go to? Do some turn up on 3, 4, 5 websites?

Most--but not all--appear on three or more shops, I would estimate.

16 hours ago, reader said:

Thanks. So if I spot someone I like, I can check to see if he is on the roster of a convenient shop! Convenient for Sunday, etc.

On 8/5/2024 at 3:53 PM, reader said:

Do they always use the same name?

54 minutes ago, reader said:

New KK Massage promotion is offering four (4) one-hour sessions for $1,000 baht through Sept. 6.

image.thumb.png.4a76a6a306b53132b5d46949c2096878.png

Very reasonable,  will tips stay the same, I wonder?