reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

4 minutes ago, siriusBE said:

I wish they would also state Gay/Bi/straight... but that would probably spoil their business 😉 

15M massage identifies by Straight and Gay.

26 minutes ago, reader said:

15M massage identifies by Straight and Gay.

Tnx. I know it's a bit stupid, but I feel more comfortable with a gay boy... even he is not into old farangs

4 minutes ago, siriusBE said:

Tnx. I know it's a bit stupid, but I feel more comfortable with a gay boy... even he is not into old farangs

If the gay guys perform anywhere near as well as the straight guys, you’ll be home free. And I’m old.

1 hour ago, reader said:

KK massage identifies “T&B” on their LINE feeds.

image.thumb.jpeg.0e4fd2932b34b66a94f8f184ef9b6522.jpeg

I am confused between KK massage, and K Man spa. Are they two different  shops?

1 hour ago, reader said:

If the gay guys perform anywhere near as well as the straight guys, you’ll be home free. And I’m old.

I know... it's just in my mind. We have a MB sauna here in Zurich and most of the boys are straight and usually perform well... 

6 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

I am confused between KK massage, and K Man spa. Are they two different  shops?

Different shops. K-Man is located a 30-second walk from Saphan Kwai BTS stop and KK Massage is located about a 15-20 minute walk away on Sutthisan Winitchai rd., the home to four shops.

3 minutes ago, reader said:

Different shops. K-Man is located a 30-second walk from Saphan Kwai BTS stop and KK Massage is located about a 15-20 minute walk away on Sutthisan Winitchai rd., the home to four shops.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

5 sessions for 2k baht = 400 baht each. That's tempting offer!

Do they have a good selection of boys?

20 hours ago, reader said:

Yes, IMO. By way of example….

image.thumb.jpeg.5ac3240acb1c035dc158e48e63fb76cf.jpeg

Good example! I like a 4 hand massage that develops  into a threesome! Is that relatively  easy to find?

10 minutes ago, macaroni21 said:

However, these boys have lodgings in the general vicinity, and my guess (never tested) is that the manager will be able to show you photos from his phone or tablet and you can choose from there. He will then have to make calls to see if the boy can come over, and how soon. You may need to wait up to half an hour, I reckon, for them to freshen up and arrive.

exactly as you say, once I wandered into GBeat spa by Saphan Kwai BTS, there was nobody in the shop and manager showed me on the tablet who may be there in 10-30 minutes, I went to 7/11 to have ice cream and by time I was back chosen boy  was there as well

9 hours ago, reader said:

Absolutely!

Thanks. I assume that the best course is to ask the massage parlours, tell them which boy I like, and suggest that  that boy selects the 3rd! That way they will, hopefully, fancy each other. As long as one can bottom, I don't mind if the other is a top! Might be an advantage, as he might cum more easily! I realise the tip will be rather high!

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

... best course is to ask the massage parlours, tell them which boy I like, and suggest that  that boy selects the 3rd! 

that's  a must, if boy in not involved with selection it may be danger that 3rd boy is not to his liking at all

9 hours ago, abidismaili said:

These shops only work on appointment yes? Or can I expect a good selection to choose from when I just enter their shop unannounced? 

I can only speak for Kman, but I went there once without a prior booking and the manager showed me who was available (and on the premises) on the tablet. I lucked out because the boy I chose gave me a great time.

On 7/2/2024 at 10:34 PM, macaroni21 said:

Whilst I have always pre-booked a boy before arriving, I can report that when I arrived at the shops for my appointments, most times I saw no more than 2 - 3 other boys hanging around the place (sometimes none). I have no idea whether they were available for spot booking, or they were waiting for their clients to arrive - in which case they wouldn't be available.

I will have a story soon on ShamelessMack about the evening  when, although I had made a prior booking, the boy was a no show. The manager was deeply apologetic but said he had two other boys available in the house.  They were presented to me in person; they looked almost like clones of each other, so for all practical purposes, I had no real choice re physique or looks. The only choice I had was black shirt or white shirt. And then the manager said that black shirt (or was it white shirt?) was actually waiting for his prebooked customer to arrive in an hour's time. In that case, this clone might do a rush job if I took him, and so I was left with just the other clone.

However, these boys have lodgings in the general vicinity, and my guess (never tested) is that the manager will be able to show you photos from his phone or tablet and you can choose from there. He will then have to make calls to see if the boy can come over, and how soon. You may need to wait up to half an hour, I reckon, for them to freshen up and arrive.

I agree in. my limited experience, walk-in so far have been kind of meh...KK Spa and K Man Spa had a small selection of boys on stand by, 15M had about 5 guys waiting. But when I pre-booked I sent over my top 3 choices and was told all were available at the time I specified. 

Had a great time at 15M and got the LINE Id for the bottom, he offered to come by my hotel for a longer session on another day for 2000. 

One Spa appears to have launched a new LINE feed called “One spa by Benz.”

lin.ee/i3AjIXM

if you’re receiving LINE posts from them you may already be getting them.

image.thumb.jpeg.f19fa9aa31346d847f60fbc573219fb9.jpeg