reader

Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.

Since these shops largely use freelancers, do you think any part of the shop's charge whether 350 or 550, goes to the boy?

I have a suspicion that it may be the other way around - the the boy may have to part with some portion of his tip as "commission" to the shop.

I saw a quick transaction recently at OneSpa where a boy passed at least one red note to Barbie. The boy wasn't the one who serviced me so I wouldn't be able to say what the context was. Maybe he had to pay Barbie a commission. An alternative explanation might have been that he had just done an outcall and was passing on to the shop what the customer had paid as the shop fee.

All I knew was that money went from boy to Barbie. And that got me wondering....

I think it’s quite possible as another way of financing the business.

in shops where masseurs work long shifts—typically 10+ hours—they usually receive a cut of the room fee.

also note that the mamasans or managers of our guys - also can provide other services to them, such as:

• loans,
  • pay day advances,
  • banking,
  • police / immigration payments,
  • etcetra

I knew of a bar guy who could not properly manage his money and also he did not do the required military service and was blocked from banking (I am not sure in what capacity), and the mamasan took care of these extra services for the guys that required it from her.

On 6/5/2024 at 4:59 AM, bkkmfj2648 said:

Hi maump,

I also have a Samsung - but a Samsung S23 - I only justify to buy a new Samsung every 3 years.

But with the recent One UI OS software upgrade - which includes some of the AI features that were released in S24, they are now available to us in S23 and perhaps even in other previous Samsung models.

Below is a screenshot example of this NEW Samsung AI feature activated within one of the many Thai massage Line chat groups that I am a member of.

Samsung_AI_activated_in_Line_chat_group.jpg.da1e9b94d26a57e39382e4edf0ce39af.jpg

To find more information about these Thai massage groups - I wrote about it on 27 January 2024 in a post initiated by Olddaddy.

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/40375-is-the-gay-scene-dying-off/page/5/#comment-372916

So, I believe that you can already take advantage of this new AI auto translate feature right now without having to buy a new Samsung phone.

Enjoy.

I'm currently using a ONEPLUS 8T.. pretty old (as they are on 12).  a ~350$ b phone with good processor and lots of memory.  the newer ones do little more than better camera... so hard for me to justify ...  I give my older phones to men I meet who need a phone

On 6/6/2024 at 6:51 PM, maump said:

I'm currently using a ONEPLUS 8T.. pretty old (as they are on 12).  a ~350$ b phone with good processor and lots of memory.  the newer ones do little more than better camera... so hard for me to justify ...  I give my older phones to men I meet who need a phone

ONEPLUS makes very good phones -- little used here in the USA. 

It's been only five months since I stopped using my 5T. It worked fine for six years until it simply didn't. 

On 6/6/2024 at 12:46 PM, reader said:

is rumored that One Spa is boosting rate to 500 but have not yet confirmed this. I believe K-Man is top at 550.

Confirmed by reliable source. Standard room now 500, VIP 600.

On 6/4/2024 at 3:26 AM, maump said:

Google key board will translate as you type into any google translate language in any app on your android phone of any make. (dont know if there is a apple equivalent)

It works! Many thanks. Probably after  I downloaded the latest update! I only have a fairly basic Samsung  phone, as well, though it is 5G

Visited One Spa on a quiet Monday night and learned that management has reassessed its pricing policy (apparently in view of the competition) and reduced the rate for one hour oil to Bht 450, down from 500 announced just last week. A sign at the desk upon entering displays new fees.

6 minutes ago, reader said:

Visited One Spa on a quiet Monday night and learned that management has reassessed its pricing policy (apparently in view of the competition) and reduced the rate for one hour oil to Bht 450, down from 500 announced just last week. A sign at the desk upon entering displays new fees.

Good decision!

5 hours ago, reader said:

Phetboy is offering a package of three one-hour sessions for 900 baht which purchased separately would cost 1200. They can be used until end of year.

image.png.c2186b88a8fbdf62a969f2028036c9e9.png

One issue I often have is that a lot of the shops don't specify top, bottom or vers. I'm a top, and bottoms are in the minority  in these shops, so it would be good to know from the pics.

40 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

One issue I often have is that a lot of the shops don't specify top, bottom or vers. I'm a top, and bottoms are in the minority  in these shops, so it would be good to know from the pics.

At least Phetboy declares that clearly with "T", "T&B" or "B". Even the pictures are coded accordingly (Yellow=Top, Pink T&B and so on). Same with KK on their Twitter (X) site: https://x.com/okok1090/

image.thumb.png.c20c2c5a74e91cdf489e0270c11ac043.png

2 hours ago, siriusBE said:

At least Phetboy declares that clearly with "T", "T&B" or "B". Even the pictures are coded accordingly (Yellow=Top, Pink T&B and so on). Same with KK on their Twitter (X) site: https://x.com/okok1090/

image.thumb.png.c20c2c5a74e91cdf489e0270c11ac043.png

Thanks. I hadn't seen Phetboy, but as you say KK are very good!

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

With so many shops and guys available in Saphan Kwai area, perhaps it's time to consider staying in Airbnb in the area? 3 massages in one day will not be a problem!

Oh no.. now you've put this idea in my head for my next trip 😅