Shonen

Short time rooms near jomtien

On 3/8/2023 at 11:25 AM, Tartegogo said:

I am actually surprised by the question and the solutions proposed. 
Why wouldn’t you get an extra room, like a $20 per day hotel room, for two days, on booking.com?

There are plenty to chose from in the area, and it is not just a few hours with one single boy, you can keep the key and go with every boy until you are satiated. 

it is a little more than what you paid, but frankly if you could afford the flight to Thailand but cannot afford $40 to have the peace of mind that having your own room gives, and no silly deadline like 2 am, I am not sure what is going on in your finances. 

Ok, to clear things up.

my boyfriend, ex go go boy, and I are staying at my condo in Unixx. So when I get a rare chance to go to jomtien, I would like to short time a guy while there.

I live here half the year and I keep a few months free from my boyfriend so I can have sex. Of course he doesn’t like it and complains. I pay him well and told him I don’t travel half way around the world to only have sex with him. He can leave any time if it bothers him. But he stays because it’s easier than planting rice, ha ha.

When Sunnee had Good boys, I would have sex with guys there. But he also worked in massage shop near Tukom and knows many boys. As soon as I reach Pattaya he knows. He’s from near Lao.

We get along well when we’re together.