Guest letmetellu

2 New restaurants to open

Guest letmetellu

A LMTU EXCLUSIVE SCOOP FOR U

Just as you thought you had heard all you could about new things happening in Sunee Plaza, your taste buds are going to be attacked, first to have a Grand opening Is the all new Clubber International Restaurant on the site of the old AuBurre Cuisine, now moved to Soi Day and Night. area.

I'm informed by the Owner, it will be Thai International specialities and you can watch the world go by, as it getting very Popular sitting criticizing who walks by and who says they never go to Sunee Plaza.

So give it a try on the 15th September you never know they must be able to get one of there business right, I do hope so.?

Number 2 is going to be an all new restaurant from the Minou Bar camp." Euroboy, now for sale" ???/ Kaos

It is on the old Internet site opposite Sammy's bar and next to Pol Pot they are now refurbishing it for staff above and restaurant on the ground floor so we are all being spoilt for eateries in and around Sunee Plaza. lets hope its well patronized sunee is well known for hard work to get a restaurant off the ground you need straights as well as gay well know for being fickle to make money in Thailand and str8s wont come to sunee Plaza heaven forbid.

Guest letmetellu

They actual have a restaurant in Pattaya named after the leader of the most genocidal regime in recent history?

I am not talking about Sammy!

Yes and it is also good value for money the Pol Pot is under 200 b aht give it a try this German run Restauran,t many tasty dishes with a separate buffet bar for your choice of continuous salad and Soup starters, the main courses are cooked fresh off the menu, Including Italian and french International choices, very good value and very good price.

Yes and it is also good value for money the Pol Pot is under 200 b aht give it a try this German run Restauran,t many tasty dishes with a separate buffet bar for your choice of continuous salad and Soup starters, the main courses are cooked fresh off the menu, Including Italian and french International choices, very good value and very good price.

I prefer to eat at Hitler's Deli!

God isn't Pattaya the pits of taste. If anywhere deserved the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, this is surely the place.

Guest letmetellu

I prefer to eat at Hitler's Deli!

God isn't Pattaya the pits of taste. If anywhere deserved the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, this is surely the place.

Now who is being a hypacrite, we wil have to watch you and see what Interesting Information you give us that any one visiting Thailand would want to see, instead of all your accusations.

If anywhere deserved the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, its your mind, get it out of the sewer. B)

Now who is being a hypacrite, we wil have to watch you and see what Interesting Information you give us that any one visiting Thailand would want to see, instead of all your accusations.

If anywhere deserved the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, its your mind, get it out of the sewer. B)

You mean there IS a Hitler's Deli in Pattaya too? Or is irony just way over your head?

Guest letmetellu

You mean there IS a Hitler's Deli in Pattaya too? Or is irony just way over your head?

Grow up Man and that is being polite, calling you a man I mean???

Guest catawampuscat

I was back in Sunee last nite and heard that our dear friend and prolific poster earwig will not

make it until the new restaurant openings.. The story is he is going with lmtu to the other side of the world and is leaving Sunee Plaza and Pataya/Jomtien a poorer place without him..

Maybe I was dreaming but life in Pattaya and Thailand is all one big fantasy for men who are past it...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest lvdkeyes

You think Pattaya is the pits of bad taste.

Years and years ago in Barcelona there was a gay bar named Nagasaki and it had a huge mural photograph of the mushroom cloud on the wall as you entered. Anyone else old enough to have been there and remember it?

Guest letmetellu

I was back in Sunee last nite and heard that our dear friend and prolific poster earwig will not

make it until the new restaurant openings.. The story is he is going with lmtu to the other side of the world and is leaving Sunee Plaza and Pataya/Jomtien a poorer place without him..

Maybe I was dreaming but life in Pattaya and Thailand is all one big fantasy for men who are past it...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well one day Im poor as a church mouse, then Im teaching people in Bangkok like you my dear,because we cant make ends meet, then I owe the town a queens ransom for getting freebies,I have lost count of all the dastardly things Im suppose to be doing, now Im flying round the world like the jet set, oh yes lets not forget Im on over stay as well I thought, so you say, I will not be asking you back scripting my Public Relations, catty you talk about me being confusing :p

Make your mind up or am I all these things and more who knows, but lets all have some fun where ever we are I know I will. :D

Guest catawampuscat

since earwig/lmtu is the source of all the rumours about himself and since he is constantly

reinventing himself, I am merely relating a story I heard in Sunee..

I couldn't care less how

poor he is orabout the poor suckers he fleeces, or the tabs he runs and never pays, or his new

story of leaving Thailand or any of the other nonsense he spins but there are readers out

there who find some of this amusing and it is fun to poke holes in big bags of wind and

maybe even warn some new sucker of the dangers some farangs pose to other farangs when

it comes to borrowing money or investing in real estate ...

Lmtu is his own worst enemy

Edited by Moderator. Careful boys!

Guest letmetellu

since earwig/lmtu is the source of all the rumours about himself and since he is constantly

reinventing himself, I am merely relating a story I heard in Sunee..

I couldn't care less how

poor he is orabout the poor suckers he fleeces, or the tabs he runs and never pays, or his new

story of leaving Thailand or any of the other nonsense he spins but there are readers out

there who find some of this amusing and it is fun to poke holes in big bags of wind and

maybe even warn some new sucker of the dangers some farangs pose to other farangs when

it comes to borrowing money or investing in real estate ...

Lmtu is his own worst enemy

Edited by Moderator. Careful boys!

Oh dear catty we are getting depressed again, having to work for a living is not agreeing with you, obviously its you who is the poverty stricken one, but all you had to do is ask, I may have lent you some money, its a shame you cant live and let live.

Any one with an ounce of Brain would know I would not make up all these stupid Insults about myself, just to feed your poison pen, its obvious to all you have some hidden agenda.

Yes its no secret I travel a few months to take care of my business Interests around the world whats that got to do with you.

Just work it out and ask your self if your bitter and twisted why would you want too say such nasty things about a guy who only writes about local happening in Pattaya, what a warped mind you have, no one will find you amusing cant you see its so easy to say bitter things about people but so hard to speak nice when your sick in the mind, what have I ever done to deserve you making all these lies up about me, nothing, its all a figment of your Imagination, as every one knows, its obvious your Insanely jealous or just Insane.

Remember catty I'm not hiding behind a computer feeling safe, you think you can hide so you can make up lies about someone be a man come and face me, most people know who I am, why your such a wimp catty. Ill show you my passport and disprove all the lies you come out with, saying Im on Overstay.

It will be one way to add to my favorite charity Guardian Angels 100,000 baht your be paying for all the libelous things you constantly say about me, if only you knew what I do to help people here I never ask for anything in return.

But wimps and child molesters and bullies like you, would never confront the truth full on. If not when I see you in Sunee ill be confronting you? yes i know who you are dont worry. B)

Go and get help before you regret it seriously???

Just work it out and ask your self if your bitter and twisted why would you want too say such nasty things about a guy who only writes about local happening in Pattaya, what a warped mind you have, no one will find you amusing cant you see its so easy to say bitter things about people but so hard to speak nice when your sick in the mind, what have I ever done to deserve you making all these lies up about me, nothing, its all a figment of your Imagination, as every one knows, its obvious your Insanely jealous or just Insane.

Is this Earwig or Monty or LMTU or Bigboy4u or one of the others?

Anyway, just try speaking the quoted sentence without taking a breath. First Prize goes to anyone who succeeds without inhaling further. What do you think first prize should be?