Olddaddy

It's getting too much all this PC

Unfortunately I work for a very large  Government department which is taking all this political correctness to the maximum

Recently I sent an email to my HR department to ask about a pay disrespency " Dear Sir or Madam " I started off the email 

Only to get a email back with the some policy of the Department now being non gender and we shouldn't presume someone is either a male or female etc etc 

Apparently the HR department person reading my email was traumatised after reading it and had to take leave for counselling !!

This HR guy rang me he sounded like a feminine gay his voice ,"Shana had to take leave over Xmas she was a bit traumatic at your opening email as it brought back memories of her bullying against their gender" 

I presume Shania was the HR woman who opened my email?

Anyway all this rubbish 

Isn't it getting ridiculous all this PC stuff ?

And another thing ..another thing if you can't joke about being a " poof" or poofter then get a sense of humour !

I had a couple of workmates telling " gay " jokes to each other the other day when one stopped all of a sudden and remembered I was a "poof" , " oh I'm so sorry"  he said and I told him keep going if he got into trouble I would be bending over forwards to help him out😂

I'm sick of everyone having to walk on  thin ice because of what they say is taken personally or seriously , 

I really stay away from serious sensitive people they annoy me 

17 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

Unfortunately I work for a very large  Government department which is taking all this political correctness to the maximum

I'm sick of everyone having to walk on  thin ice because of what they say is taken personally or seriously , 

you are correct,  taking PC to max at such speed risks backlash and new rise of new cohort of Trumps, Bolsonaros and the like on local and larger scale.

50 minutes ago, Riobard said:

“over Christmas” ?

Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle beige?

Fortunately, “Go screw yourself, HR” is gender fluid. 

FullSizeRender.MOV 5.42 MB · 0 downloads

Calling the kettle....beige

Had to read that twice 😂 

• Members
12 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

And another thing ..another thing if you can't joke about being a " poof" or poofter then get a sense of humour !

Would you find legit making fun of somebody who runs all over the place asking if he has cancer because he got a pimp on his ass, or who would be afraid of getting some pulmonar decease because someone was smoking outdoors next to them?