Guest fountainhall

"Mama Mia" coming to Bangkok

Guest fountainhall

Just noticed on the Thaiticketmajor website (www.thaiticketmajor.com) that the stage production of "Mama Mia" is coming to Bangkok in August to the Rachadalai Theatre (same as for "Chicago" and "Cats"). I believe the production comes out of London. Unbelievably far in advance, there's a special advance booking period now open for tickets for performances from August 11 to 23! My guess is that this will sell out quite fast.

Guest lvdkeyes
Just noticed on the Thaiticketmajor website (www.thaiticketmajor.com) that the stage production of "Mama Mia" is coming to Bangkok in August to the Rachadalai Theatre (same as for "Chicago" and "Cats"). I believe the production comes out of London. Unbelievably far in advance, there's a special advance booking period now open for tickets for performances from August 11 to 23! My guess is that this will sell out quite fast.

Ticket prices range from 1000 to 4000 baht. I have seen two productions there and I think 2000 would be the cheapest I would pay; the 1000 baht seats are far from the stage. The nice thing for Thias is they have Thai subtitle flashed on the wall beside the stage, so no need to worry that your Thai bf won't understand it.

Guest fountainhall
he 1000 baht seats are far from the stage

I agree. The back of the balcony is too far from the stage. For "Chicago" we were in Bt. 3,000 seats at the side half way up the stalls. It was great and the sightlines were excellent. No point paying Bt. 4,000

Guest lvdkeyes
I agree. The back of the balcony is too far from the stage. For "Chicago" we were in Bt. 3,000 seats at the side half way up the stalls. It was great and the sightlines were excellent. No point paying Bt. 4,000

We must have been sitting side by side. Those are my preferred seats.

Guest fountainhall

For those who did not notice the ads this week, the Bangkok run of Mamma Mia has just been extended by one week to August 30. So there will still be excellent seats available for that week.