Guest fountainhall

Valentine's Day

Guest fountainhall

For those thinking of taking the bf somewhere special tomorrow, CNN has today posted 14 romantic destinations for you to consider. They are in order -

Iguazu Falls, Brazil - Argentina

Bali, Indonesia

Venice, Italy

Bora Bora, French Indonesia

Swiss Alps

New York City

Santorini Greece

Huanglong Cave, China

Dalmatia, Croatia

Jaipur, India

St. Lucia, Caribbean

Niagara Falls, USA - Canada

Ring of Kerry, Ireland

Paris, France

Given the weather at this time of year, I fail to understand how Santorini makes the list. And with visa problems negating most of the others, I guess you'll just have to whisk the bf off to Bali. Pity you won't qualify for Air Asia's free tickets at such short notice, 'tho.

Guest Astrrro
Bali, Indonesia

New York City

I love New York in June and it's romantic around Christmastime as well. But in the middle of February, give me a break!

Bali works for me. That's where I am for V-Day!

Now I've never been to Bora Bora and I'm sure it's a great place but Bali is a fraction of the cost (though some people prefer to pay the big bucks here) and gay friendly too.

Pattaya's not on the list? B)

So hope y'all have a special boy to be with tomorrow! :D

Guest MonkeySee
For those thinking of taking the bf somewhere special tomorrow, CNN has today posted 14 romantic destinations for you to consider. They are in order -

Huanglong Cave, China

Even if this cave is the most beautiful cave in China, it does not sound like a good valentine destination to me. Maybe if you and your loved one want to play batman and robin, it would be ok. Whatever turns you on?

Guest lvdkeyes
Much better than going to Chicago to see Bangkok Dangerous! :D

Enjoy!

I love Chicago, but certainly not in February and I have already seen that atrocious BKK Dangerous.

Guest GaySacGuy

I am going to miss my annual Valentine's day dinner at Manhattens. Being n Ubon, it is a little far to drive for dinner!!

But my bf and I will have a nice dinner here in Ubon and celebrate the Holiday.

Hope you all have a Great Valentine's Day!!!

Guest fountainhall
How can CNN compile a list of the 14 most romantic places to go without including my home, and especially my bedroom??

I KNEW there was something wrong with that list. I'll email CNN immediately and suggest they replace Kerry's Ring (whoever that is) :o .

Guest MonkeySee
I KNEW there was something wrong with that list. I'll email CNN immediately and suggest they replace Kerry's Ring (whoever that is) :o .

It is in Ireland and is very beautiful, but probably not as nice as Khortose's bedroom.