Gaybutton

Muay Thai - See the REAL thing in Pattaya

Guest PapaDavid

In the post just above I believe I did point out that it was 'khaolakguy' who first went off topic. I believe I do have my facts correct, thank you very much. I did not say you were the first. As far as I can tell you are the only poster on this entire message board who never posts anything except complaints, bitterness, and paranoia.

I don't think I owe you an apology at all, but I do think there are a number of people owed an apology by you. You can start with me for having accused me of accepting a free meal at Niddy's Nook in return for my comments. Wrong. I hate to disappoint you, but we paid for our food. No offer of anything free was made and no request for a post was made. You say I accepted a freebie in return for my post? Prove it. Prove even one accusatory post you have made. I'll settle for at least some factual evidence behind any one of your accusations.

Just stop making accusations. Can't you come up with anything else?

Oh! Here we go again, We are back to my factual report on my visits to Niddy's Nook !! How do I prove it in retrospect (what a ridiculous comment to make anyway)? Do you want me to carry a camera and tape-recorder or video recorder around everywhere I go?

The basis of these current posts by you about me all come back to your resentment that someone found things wrong at NN and had the audacity to publish it. Get over it - it is one person's observations which you and your friends have done the utmost to discredit by calling me a liar and saying the report was a figment of my imagination. As I have said once before I retaliate to any post which calls me a liar, which was the basis of the long-running NN thread.

As for an apology to you, OK if you did not get a freebie I apologise for infering you did. Now how about that apology for accusing me of having started the highjack of this thread?

And I say again, if you want to practice censorship, ban me. If not, shut up or at least treat all members fairly instead of concentrating on me. There are so many others who post off-topic all the time, who highjack threads and who complain, insult and flame other members.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

This time, I am not going to involved in the squabbling (amazing, huh?)!

Though I am not a big fan of Thai Kickboxing, I have a friend who is. He is like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to these big, muscle-bound, sweaty thumpers. Anyway, my point is that he has a few favorite places locally where he goes, watches the boxing, and comes home with a strapping lad in tow. First off, his favorite is on the corner of 2nd Road and South Pattaya Road. There is a school there and about three times a year (I know one happens in December) they hold championship matches. He is always there. Secondly, he likes to walk by the "training grounds." There is one small place over by Tuk Com, and recently he has gone to Tony's training center (not sure of location). As for the big matches (the grand stadiums), he has been but has never been able to get a boy from there. Must be that LMTU is either very connected or came into some fast, big money.

The Rose

TR :p

Do you want me to carry a camera and tape-recorder or video recorder around everywhere I go?

If you are going to make accusations, yes. I give up. Now you accuse me of calling you a liar. Please quote the post on which I called you a liar.

I accept your apology for accusing me of taking a freebie. I now apologize to you for accusing you of being the first to hijack this thread.

Guest PapaDavid

If you are going to make accusations, yes. I give up. Now you accuse me of calling you a liar. Please quote the post on which I called you a liar.

I accept your apology for accusing me of taking a freebie. I now apologize to you for accusing you of being the first to hijack this thread.

Thank you for the apology.

By joining in with Rose and the rest saying I made up the NN report/review was tantamount to calling me a liar.

Let's knock this on the head before the post count for this thread gets into the 90s as it did for the NN one.