Guest MonkeySee

I Would Like a Milkman Like This One.

Guest MonkeySee

LONDON (Reuters) – A milkman who admitted he delivered cannabis as well as pints to elderly customers to ease their aches and pains, was spared jail Friday.

Robert Holding, 72, from Burnley, told police he supplied the drug to 17 customers after detectives raided his home and found nearly 6oz (167g) of cannabis in an egg crate in the van he used for deliveries.

"He said he sold the cannabis to existing customers because they were old and had aches and pains," said prosecutor Sarah Statham.

Full Story at http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090206/od_nm/us_milkman_odd

LONDON (Reuters) – A milkman who admitted he delivered cannabis as well as pints to elderly customers to ease their aches and pains, was spared jail Friday.

Robert Holding, 72, from Burnley, told police he supplied the drug to 17 customers after detectives raided his home and found nearly 6oz (167g) of cannabis in an egg crate in the van he used for deliveries.

"He said he sold the cannabis to existing customers because they were old and had aches and pains," said prosecutor Sarah Statham.

Full Story at http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090206/od_nm/us_milkman_odd

Just another example of what everyone but the "good guys" seem to know. Marijuana is safe and beneficial, and I sure wish these stupid laws would go away. If I ruled the world I would give that mikman a medal. -_-

Guest shebavon
Why is there two different spellings of Bernie's name, and why would he ever be a hero?

Because I suffer from CRS to 1.

Why a hero? Because he has been able to defraud a Who's Who list of the Richest and most powerful people in the world. I do feel for the charities that lost, but not the greedy schmucks who fell for his line of crap.

Because I suffer from CRS to 1.

Why a hero? Because he has been able to defraud a Who's Who list of the Richest and most powerful people in the world. I do feel for the charities that lost, but not the greedy schmucks who fell for his line of crap.

Listen, the HFR is far better then the BFR. There is no excuse for not learning the system. It is far better then to suffer from it. Part of me agrees, but the Frenchman, who invested the charity's money through Madoff,and subsequently hung himself, took all the fun out of it.

Guest shebavon

I agree with you on the Frenchman and the charities. I really feel for that sector, and people dependent on those charities will undoubtedly suffer.

Being so used to seeing the big boys of finance always seem to win in spite of the trajectory of the market, I can't help but gloat a bit when they screw up bigtime, as with Madoff.

Not many of us small timers managed to save our 401k's from becoming 101k's. All I can be thankful for is that those who attempted to invest our Social Security funds into the stock market at it's peak failed on that one. It would have cost the treasury many Trillions more just to support us boomers retiring.

Funny, that now that the market has bottomed, or near bottomed, that we do not hear calls for Social Security privatization now that it might actually make financial sense.

By the way what is HFR and BFR? I am not familiar with those acronyms.

Guest shebavon

Oh, I see. I guess I was the source of the confusion when I should have wrote that "I suffer from CRS, for one ." Not CRS to 1.

In my case CRS means Can't remember stuff.

I guess I proved my own point.