reader

Russian invasion may divert,cancel flights

3 hours ago, Ruthrieston said:

I wait in hope that the ICC investigation can convict Putin of war crimes and he is locked up for the rest of his life. 

No chances: Ukraine, US and Russia aren't members of Rome statute. US denounced it just before Iraq invasion and even announced sanctions on ICC prosecutors, when investigation of cases in Iraq started, Ukraine signed but not ratified because of nationalists's objections in parliament, Russia signed but denounced in 2016 because of low efficiency of court - only 4 cases in 10 years and US$1 bln of expenses.

18 hours ago, Moses said:

Ukrainian president Zelensky at time of his press-conference. March 3. Just watch it, you don't need to know Ukrainian. Only 42 sec. What do you think: alcohol or cocaine? 

This is an example of enhanced digital media , a method used to manufacture video for advertising or--in this case--propaganda purposes.

22 minutes ago, reader said:

This is an example of enhanced digital media , a method used to manufacture video for advertising or--in this case--propaganda purposes.

No, it is cut from original interview - Ukrainian channel logo is in top-right corner

• Members

Well since my content can't be worse than pretending not to understand that somebody who's been under direct physical bombardment and personal threat to his life for over a week might be sleep deprived, I guess I'll continue with it:

59p2aerop9l81.png

lygarcpdorl81.jpg

i1y35ed3url81.png

re:

pno16y9vtml81.jpg

uy8vxz195nl81.jpg

70fe3c0elfl81.jpg

5e02f2qholl81.jpg

ud9auyy3z9l81.jpg

5nb8m1r76dl81.jpg

gltnvw4vxdl81.jpg

p77typul5al81.jpg