Guest GaySacGuy

US Economic Stimulus Package

Guest GaySacGuy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?

"A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

"Q. Where will the government get this money?

"A. From taxpayers.

"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?

"A. Only a smidgen.

"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?

"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?

"A. Shut up."

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Walmart, all the money will go to China .

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to India .

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico , Honduras , and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan .

If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan .

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America . You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

Guest MonkeySee
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you buy a car it will go to Japan .

If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan .

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America . You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

Buy a car. A GM, Ford or Chrysler will help the US companies. You might be taking a chance maintaining the car because of after the sale service maybe nonexistient, since they may soon be out of business

Guest GaySacGuy

Here are two examples of how greatt our bailout money is being used.

Citigroup is about to take delivery on a new corporate jet for $50 million to replace two of their other jets which they haven't yet sold. Of course, they just accepted $45 Billion from us to bail them out....Bullshit!!

And then Richard S Fold Jr., Former DEO of Lehman Bros which was one of the first dominos to go, in November in the wake of the collaspe sold his home which he paid $13,750,000 five year ago for $100. Actually it was a transfer to his wife so that anyone suing him for his part in the collaspe wouldn't be able to get the home. It also portects it from a bankruptcy on his part. Nice Guy

Guest GaySacGuy

And here is a brand new ABC e-mail bulletin:::

Citigroup to Refuse Delivery of New Jet Under Pressure From White House [8:43 a.m. ET]

And to top it all...the jet was being produced by a none US company!!

Guest laurence
Buy a car. A GM, Ford or Chrysler will help the US companies. You might be taking a chance maintaining the car because of after the sale service maybe nonexistient, since they may soon be out of business

Although many GM, Ford and Chrysler cars or parts for them are made in Mexico and Canada. Actually some like the Ford Focus are an extremely good deal at about $14,000 which is what I paid for mine about 7 years ago, and yes, still running with 100,000 +miles and no problems.

And, of course, the Japanese cars are made in the USA,not in Mexico or Canada.

Guest GaySacGuy

WASHINGTON – In a swift victory for President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled House approved a historically huge $819 billion stimulus bill Wednesday night with spending increases and tax cuts at the heart of the young administration's plan to revive a badly ailing economy. The vote was 244-188, with Republicans unanimous in opposition despite Obama's frequent pleas for bipartisan support. Complete Article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090129/ap_on_...ama_economy_204

I had never really heard much about Rep. John Boehner of Ohio until Obama was elected, but he is proving to be a real asshole. He is negative on things just to be negative. I guess he learned thing well from Bush...at least the asshole part!!!! I guess that is why the democrats have had to tell him several times "WE WON". He is like a spoiled child that suddenly realizes that he is no longer running things.