PattayaMale

Did you see the eclipse?

Today during 4 - 6 pm you can see the eclipse of the sun. My Thai friend took a picture frame and blacked it with a candle. You can see it in Pattaya. Just make sure you don't look at it directly without the smoked glass and not too long or you can hurt your eye.

I know there is a way to use a mirror which is less dangerous, but I don't remember how to do it.

Guest MonkeySee
Today during 4 - 6 pm you can see the eclipse of the sun. My Thai friend took a picture frame and blacked it with a candle. You can see it in Pattaya. Just make sure you don't look at it directly without the smoked glass and not too long or you can hurt your eye.

I know there is a way to use a mirror which is less dangerous, but I don't remember how to do it.

I saw it and it was pretty cool. I did not use glasses or mirrors. I hope I don't go blind.

Guest MonkeySee
Judging by the glasses on your avatar you are blind! Has someone been spanking your monkey a little too often?

Thanks to a medical miracle, those glasses have restored my sight. Mama said I would go blind if I spanked my monkey too often, but I did not believe her. Anyway, thanks to the glasses I can see. I do continue to spank, but only Thai boys.