reader

Police raid Samut Prakan field hospital after reports of group sex

From The Nation

Police raided a field hospital in Bang Phli district of Samut Prakan province after learning that some patients had engaged in group sex and smuggled in illegal cigarettes.

he raid happened on Thursday afternoon after a tip-off by staff at the fifth field hospital in the province.

In addition to police, officials of the Internal Security Operations Command (Isoc) joined the operation to maintain peace after reports of brawls.

Isoc officials told the press that they found 23 cartons of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes, which the patients had brought in illegally. They were later confiscated by the hospital.

Continues with photos

https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40005355

55 minutes ago, vinapu said:

and some people sat sex in in long time decline in Thailand....

I wonder who said that for I have not heard it before. I am certain the Thais are almost as active as before and they like sex as much as anyone, if not more so!

What I have heard said is that the commercial tourist sex trade is in long time decline. I myself have said it for, as you know, I believe that it is almost certainly true.

Separate zones for men and women? Hmm...

From Thai PBS World

Field hospital gender separated after alleged sex scandal involving patients

Provincial health officials in Thailand’s Samut Prakan province have decided to separate a field hospital for COVID-19 patients, in Banag Pla sub-district of Bang Phli district, into male and female zones, after it was discovered that some patients were being accused of engaging in sexual activity and drug abuse.

Police and local administration officials went to the field hospital yesterday to investigate, after officials filed a complaint alleging improper conduct by some of patients.

The authorities checked CCTV footage and conducted a search of an area, where the men and women were seen gathering together, and found 23 packs of cigarettes and some electronic cigarettes, but no illicit drugs were found.

All the men and women, suspected of having been engaged in improper activities have, however, been sternly warned that they will be transferred elsewhere if they indulge in similar activities again.

To prevent a recurrence, a small detachment of police, military personnel and local administration officials has been deployed to the field hospital to assist the medics.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/field-hospital-gender-separated-after-alleged-sex-scandal-involving-patients/

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Our quarantine centers has always separate male and female, so is our wards. I didnt know thailand didnt separate by gender. Is it uncommon in other countries as well?

I think separation is common everywhere but covid emergency hospitals are set in large hangars so separation may not be that easy, advantage taken by many sex-hungry opportunists and who can blame them considering how boring stay in hospital is if one is not really THAT suffering