iendo

Just woke up from something that must have been a suicude mission.

Oef...

Arrived in Mexico city yesterday and we decided to take a look around at night. Ow boy, there don't seem to be any restrictions and after we had a few drinks, the bars got full and were standing within a sq meter with 18 to 35 year olds.

I'm vaccinated with Pfizer, just like my friend, but what were we thinking?  Just woke up with the same feeling I used to have after unprotected sex.  I'm pretty hungover and regret many of last night steps. For those of you who are looking for a place where you can party like it's 2019...This is it.

5 hours ago, Primeone385 said:

Did you pick up any hot guys?

No, we didn't plan on it either. It was a long flight and we both wanted our beds for ourselves. Today was happy hour on Grindr and I got a few dates setup for tonight. Nice and casual. I'm making mental notes and will do some videos to next week. I should be able to make some reports.

Will keep you posted!

Just a short update:

I haven't been out since Thursday. Friday, I started to feel worse as the day progressed and my blood saturation was all over the place. According to the doctor, who I visited yesterday, it was altitude sickness. I've been here on multiple occasions and never experienced it before. She figure that it had to do with health issues I had last year.

Anyway, it seems to have passed and I feel ready to go. 🤞

I've still been active on the apps and it's busy. I'm never under 2 hundred profile views on Grindr and 20 to 40 guys that hit me up a day. The wide range is because I'm really not sure. It's just a lot.

It's no my preference but there is no beating around the bush here. Messages are often very simple in nature. Some nudes with a good view of ass accompanied by some text like FUCK ME NOW!

What I learned and most of you probably already know, many money boys write "Disponible" in their profile.   

• Members

Let's go over that again - the cruisers on Grindr are for pay if they say "disponible"? I've never had any luck on Tinder (I know, what was I expecting?) and I've been to scared and lazy to bother with Grindr. I mean, all that effort to get together with someone who most likely will be disappointing? What are your helpful hints?

On 8/17/2021 at 11:20 PM, davet said:

Let's go over that again - the cruisers on Grindr are for pay if they say "disponible"? I've never had any luck on Tinder (I know, what was I expecting?) and I've been to scared and lazy to bother with Grindr. I mean, all that effort to get together with someone who most likely will be disappointing? What are your helpful hints?

Tinder is an effort that's not worth it if you ask me.

Grindr is insane.

This morning at 4 am a boy send me a message. A photo of him naked on is belly showing his ass. I said hi, he asked if i wanted to meet. He was a few hundred meters away but I was tired and just didn't respond any more. Mind you, I had only seen his ass. Then my friend told me this morning that he had a date at 2pm, he showed the pics of the boy. I mean, he was so handsome that we both didn't believe the pics where real. Then I saw that one of the pics was the same that I had gotten earlier that morning. In other words, it was the boy that wanted to meet me and I didn't respond to any further. My friend met him and came by later that day and it was the cutest guy I had seen this trip.  Ughh, Coulda Woulda Shoulda.

Point is, Grindr is no hassle at all. Especially when you are white (which I am not btw)... So many cute guys are into older men and no money needs to change hands. But, I have no idea what the deal is with the muscle guys. My only experience is with the slim twinkies and it seems that most on the Latin board are into hunks.

I prefer to pay.  Then I get to tell them exactly what to do & I get what I want. And, it always used to seem like I just wasted so much time on apps that didn’t deliver a satisfying experience.  Maybe it’s different outside of the US.  Btw - the only STIs I’ve ever had is from people on apps….it’s a Petri dish, even w protection.  

13 hours ago, Slvkguy said:

I prefer to pay.  Then I get to tell them exactly what to do & I get what I want. And, it always used to seem like I just wasted so much time on apps that didn’t deliver a satisfying experience.  Maybe it’s different outside of the US.  Btw - the only STIs I’ve ever had is from people on apps….it’s a Petri dish, even w protection.  

The Mexican bottoms I've been with, especially the twinks, have been pretty submissive. Even the really masculine ones. They want you to tell them exactly what to do, or better yet just pick them up and put them in position.

Agreed about Grindr being a Petri dish but I don't think the clubs are any better, what's the alternative?

I wanted to show a short video of Cabaret Tito Punto y Aparte. I couldn't really film because they wrote signs all over not to do so. I might take it down after a few days because ...

Anyway, it just shows how casual it all is. In the far back is the dance floor that you cannot see, but I didn't and will not venture out there because it too busy.

The other video is of ... forgot the name of the place. As you can see the place looks shut. It's 2.30 in the AM and they are still open for the people that entered before 11pm. You can hear the music pumping inside.

@Slvkguy Like you, I'm not a big app user, but when in Rome. Paying for sex is easy, but only if you are in places where you don't have to arrange this online. In my case that would be Pattaya or Tokyo. The paying them to go away doe hold true.

I'm still not used to the thin air. I'm drunk after a few drinks and the next day is pretty much a write off.

I was bummed out about that guy I mentioned in a previous post but something really crazy happened. It turns out that he didn't hit it off with my friend and contacted me again. This was last evening and he just left, it's 11 am. It's a long story with a lot of drama that I will spare you for now. Especially while I am still here and it's all still enfolding. He's definitely not a money boy and that's also a nice change.

My friend is fucking like a rabbit. He's white, 52 but still popular. In the bars/clubs, boys come up to him every single time we are there. it pisses me off to no end 🙂  This was the same the last years when we were here and it's the same in Asia. But, the boys are passive twinks.

One picture is of King, as I understand it, they closed it because of celling drugs. BoyBar is in the same block. As i understand it, they want to tear the whole block down. Gayte is still there. It's open and used to be full with students in the afternoon, but I haven't seen many people there.

boybar.jpg

king.jpg

I've met some Awesome guys in Brazil using Grindr.  One guy I still hope to meet again!  I remember him telling me he was only in Brazil for a short time to earn some money.  On my final night in Brazil he came to visit and had a friend tag along with him.  That was a night I will never forget.  I can still remember almost every inch of their bodies and if I try a little, I can remember their voices..

Grindr never failed me when it came to meeting guys, be it free or for $.  I am sure when I return, Grindr will be the first app I will be using.

My favorite ways to meet guys over the internet in Brazil.