Guest GaySacGuy

Bushisms

Guest GaySacGuy

I have a bunch of these but wanted to post a couple of favorites. Maybe more later.

"I just want you to know that when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace" -- Washington, June 18, 2002

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." -- Washington June 26 2008

And my favorite:

"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended...The tyrant has fallen, and Iraq is free." -- USS Abrahm Lincoln at sea off the coast of San Diego, California, May 1, 2003

More later

Pleaseeeeeeee, no more Bush. I am so trying to forget that this SOB ever existed, and wish all mention of this moron would just go away. It is time to wake up from our collective nightmare, and move on to a better and far brighter future.

Guest shebavon
I have a bunch of these but wanted to post a couple of favorites. Maybe more later.

"I just want you to know that when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace" -- Washington, June 18, 2002

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." -- Washington June 26 2008

And my favorite:

"My fellow Americans: Major combat operations in Iraq have ended...The tyrant has fallen, and Iraq is free." -- USS Abrahm Lincoln at sea off the coast of San Diego, California, May 1, 2003

More later

This list from Slate Magazine has many of my favorites. #25 is really appropriate for his departure.

"Being able to laugh at yourself is a rare quality in a leader. It's one thing George W. Bush can do that Bill Clinton couldn't. Unfortunately, as we bid farewell to Bushisms, we must conclude that the joke was mainly on us.

1. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Guest MonkeySee

I like the one, "They misunderestimated me." Fox and all the right wing media are trying to make Bush out as such a great president. How could America elect an idiot like this?

Guest MonkeySee

I have just read that, "Former President Bill Clinton earned nearly $6 million in speaking fees last year, almost all of it from foreign companies, according to financial documents filed by his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton." I will be interested to see how much Bush can make. Maybe Saturday Night Live will have him on with some of his "Bushisms."