Guest MonkeySee

Nude Sunbathing on Austrilia Beaches

Guest MonkeySee

I thought John Howard and his conservatives were out of power. Maybe not?

Dec 30 - A group of conservative politicians is making headway towards a ban on topless bathing on some of Australia's best known beaches.

Christian lawmaker and veteran morals campaigner Reverend Fred Nile has won backing from key politicians in New South Wales state, home to Sydney and its famed ocean beaches, to tighten existing laws covering nude sunbathing.

The move has provoked strong reaction from easy-going sunworshippers.

Penny Tweedie reports.

Guest fountainhall
A group of conservative politicians is making headway towards a ban on topless bathing on some of Australia's best known beaches.

In Pattaya last month, I was surprised to find some European ladies sunbathing topless near the gay beach. I have seen the same unfortunate sight in Phuket. My understanding is that this is offensive to Thais. In that case, I definitely think it should be banned here. Unless, of course, bottomless bathing is permitted for guys :lol:

Guest fountainhall

You hit the nail on the head. Goodness, a bunch of older farangs (of which I am one, alas) letteing it all hang out - that'd be worse than boobs on the beach.

Guest GaySacGuy

There always seem to be a few falangs on the beach in skimpy bathing suits. They are the same ones that should never uncover any of their body except their hands and head. Why is it that those that appear terrible in skimpy suits are the ones wearing them???

Guest MonkeySee
There always seem to be a few falangs on the beach in skimpy bathing suits. They are the same ones that should never uncover any of their body except their hands and head. Why is it that those that appear terrible in skimpy suits are the ones wearing them???

I sometime see an European lady on the Dontang beach going topless. The worst are the big fat guys in there speedos. What a joke. If you are not repulsed, you have to laugh.