Guest hotmale

Hedda and G.P in the boxing ring ?

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I was not aware that anyone has been posting that the reason I closed down my web site is anything other than precisely what I stated. I have seen no such postings. My reasons are clearly stated earlier in this thread. If the flamer brigade believes otherwise, that's their affair.

Don't let LMTU wind you up, GB. His version of "people talking" is his over-bloated belly spitting forth more hot air and attributing it to "make believe" people. Indeed, LMTU is a legend in his own mind.

The Rose

TR :blush:

I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I didn't let LetMeTellU "get to" me. His post didn't bother me at all. He had written that he believes I know what other people have been saying are the "real reasons" I took down my web site. I was only trying to point out that I actually do not know what others have been saying and I don't even care what others have been saying. It makes no diference to me.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I didn't let LetMeTellU "get to" me. His post didn't bother me at all. He had written that he believes I know what other people have been saying are the "real reasons" I took down my web site. I was only trying to point out that I actually do not know what others have been saying and I don't even care what others have been saying. It makes no diference to me.

Okay. Enough speculation. LMTU, step up to the plate for once, and tell us ALL what it is that you seem to know about GB that he doesn't know about himself.

Once we call a rose a rose, we will be able to get to the bottom of it!

The Rose

TR :blush: