BiBottomBoy

Cyberpunk 2077

What do you guys think of the controversy of Cyberpunk 2077

Basically you can design any body you want - for example a female face and boobs and then a dick.

But it doesn't use they/them pronouns. Instead whatever you face looks like get you a he or a she.

Trans people are super pissed off.

What do you think?

• Members

Well, I would start with the massive increase in deaths and hospitalizations and then possibly the continued behavior of the President of the United States--and even more concerning the millions of idiots backing him, PLUS the complicity of his party...  Hell, pretty sure I could come up with at least a dozen more things off the top of my head...

Or I could cry because the character creation screen in a $60 game that runs like crap on even the latest and most expensive hardware doesn't *yet* have a they/their pronoun choice despite a 45GB day-one patch download.  Especially knowing that game has been in development for so long it probably didn't occur to anybody to script a third option for all the voice acting years ago.  

Basically it annoys me for two reasons:

1) So little realization of how far things have come and improved that a video-game menu is the concern...  

2) How petty and ridiculous it makes everybody on "our side" seem.