TotallyOz

Ultra Hot Lil Nas X Drops Holiday Song/Video

OK, I have a major crush on Lil Nas X and that was even before he came out and is open about being gay. I find him sexy!

I like the video or maybe just like seeing him. I do wonder why all American songs now have vulgar words. I just get tired of hearing the N word as well as fucker, etc. in all songs from USA.

Thanks for the visual @Latbear4blk! I follow his Twitter and have been waiting for him to do more. I guess I wished it was not so profane. Shocking right? Him, I much prefer to be as profane in photos, videos, etc. as possible. :) The more skin the better. But, words, I am a sensitive soul. Not really. But, I don't see the need for it in music. I know that is old man thinking btw.

• Members
5 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Thanks for the visual @Latbear4blk! I follow his Twitter and have been waiting for him to do more. I guess I wished it was not so profane. Shocking right? Him, I much prefer to be as profane in photos, videos, etc. as possible. :) The more skin the better. But, words, I am a sensitive soul. Not really. But, I don't see the need for it in music. I know that is old man thinking btw.

I do not have a problem with profane language as long as it comes to add and enrich the poetry. But it does not feel like that the last couple of decades. And this could also be old schooler thinking.