Guest Geezer

Just in time to thwart an infestation of new trolls.

Guest catawampuscat

If you block him, then you can't respond to his enlightened musings of the scene in Pattaya..

If you block him, you will probably cheat and peek..

New trolls are inevitable and part of internet forums..Unfortunately moderators don't think the

same way posters do and usually let the trolls run free until they cross the line once too many times..

Remember one man's troll is another man's interesting poster.. I have stopped blocking and just

shake my head when one of the trolls gets drunk and lets go.. Grin and bear it...

;)

Guest ToyFan

And if you block him the enevitable replies don't make sense\make less sense that ever,

Easier to just scroll Past; don't read and don't comment.

Don't even open threads started by someone you know you don't like.

Guest letmetellu

A Rose Thorn By Any Other Name

Well nothing new with you as every one has put you on Ignore, your always seen talking to yourself all the time.

You cant argue with your self with all your negative put downs, its wonderful we can now say what we like about you, you cant answer unless of course you really want to know whats going on in town other then the opening an closing of gay businesses.

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

And if you block him the enevitable replies don't make sense\make less sense that ever,

Easier to just scroll Past; don't read and don't comment.

Don't even open threads started by someone you know you don't like.

I don't know. I enjoy not knowing with LMTU. I am not sure any of this thread makes much sense anyway! :rolleyes:

The Rose

Guest namjai
:p Come on lmty, rose is fine...I admit that i did have papa on ignore, but what the hell, we all have our opinions so now I can read everybody again.