Riobard

CoV risk assessment app USA

• Members

Are my American neighbours aware of this brilliant Georgia Tech app? It uses the same algorithm automatically that I have been utilizing manually. You can plug in the various arbitrary incremental group sizes anywhere and it provides a percentage probability of at least one infected person.

As you can see, a few Florida figures are equal to the ones I calculated manually but plunked into a similar-themed Latin American thread commenced today. The app figures are also consistent with my manual calculations for Puerto Rico as a whole, though the app only provides by county.

The app would collapse if it attempted to offer every group size you can enter in the algorithm. Rather, the designers chose to incorporate all counties and update each day. 

https://covid19risk.biosci.gatech.edu

FC96439B-4D94-4599-9457-47639E7610D0.jpeg

331A1B23-6B78-4467-91B5-AE91138DE19F.jpeg

Edited by Riobard
Spacing

• Members

Yesterday I shopped again at the crowded ghetto WalMart in DC that was on national news twice in a week first when an elderly woman pepper-sprayed everyone else in an elevator and then when a shopper shot an Uber driver who asked him to wear a mask. I'm hoping this shows I'm immune. Probability of infection isn't just geographic. 

• Members

I worked in North Philadelphia and Chester, Pennsylvania, but never referred to either City as the ghetto.

Chester was trying to find vacant property for black businesses. North Philadelphia inspired city-funded housing counseling agencies to provide pre-purchase counseling as well as mortgage default and delinquency counseling and tenant counseling.

• Members

Apart from basic information ignorance and character flaws, this crisis draws authentic mental illness out of the wordwork. If you are out and about circulating among 157 people, at the best of times the odds are 50% that at least one will have an underlying psychotic illness.

We are going to see these tussles and standoffs culminating in violence towards others, as well as injury/death indirectly brought on self for escalation leading to law enforcement intervention.