Tomcal

new announcement from Pointe202

conARANA -A POINT 202 BY JUNIOR COMMUNICATED WE OF POINT 202 WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF ANNOUNCING OUR REOPENING, BUT WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU: FRIDAY, - DRY SAUNA, STEAM SAUNA AND JACUZZI DISCLAIMED.  JULY 10 at 15: 00hrs, - SHOWERS ONLY INSIDE THE BATHROOMS.  - PRICES AND PROMOTIONS WILL BE KEPT WE WILL BE AT THE HOUSE.  returning - ENTRY ALLOWED ONLY COMPLYING WITH REQUIREMENTS: - USE OF MASK REQUIRED.  With part of ourS - BODY TEMPERATURE BELOW 37.5 ° - ABSENCE OF ANY SYMPTOM RELATED TO COVID19 activities.  FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: (21) 98116-9286

• Members

I am sure some fans would go no matter what, but I would not step into a sauna under pandemic restrictions. Even with masks and no physical contact, the risk is just too high. If I ever walked in, I would be so concerned about being careful that the whole experience would be unpleasant.

Perhaps all saunas should be looking for houses with land in suburban areas? Outdoor sex may trend after the pandemic.

• Members

I’m assuming tomcal began yet a new related topic with the intention of sharing opening notices, but that commentary about risk remain within previous threads. But I gather it is OK to add basic info, like other venues ... Lagoa in São Paulo, etc

6AB01870-50C1-4AA9-A3D6-68C8CBBE2DB6.jpeg

• Members

Olimpo in BHz is already open with similar conditions described.

I’m not looking up any more. Perhaps a thread covering all the places in all the relevant cities is preferred by some. 

• Members

Pardon me. Olimpo never did re-open. Belo Horizonte in fact rolled back the lifting of measures and reinstated essential services model.