JKane

That 75 year-old white guy had it coming!

• Members

10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Did the guy actually have a police scanner in his possession, or is that fake news?

First, as Latbear points out, having a police scanner is perfectly legal.

Second, you don't need to hold it up to the police fucking radio, it works all over the city!

Third, look at the video, it's HIS FUCKING CELL PHONE, clearly visible in his hand.  

Fourth:

7mzqubhigy351.jpg

• Members
10 hours ago, Lucky said:

Is that supposed to be a response to my question?

Not a response, but a consideration. Your question (of course I may be wrong) seems to imply that somehow, if the gentleman was holding a police scan, he would be less of an innocent victim. 

Edited by Latbear4blk

• Members
5 hours ago, JKane said:

First...

Second...

Third...

Fourth...

Brilliant. I also enjoyed the follow-up post with all the cartoons, too. My favorite, DAYS WITHOUT BEING A NATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT: 0

• Members

There is no 'Antifa' central committee, let alone any tight organization invading your town. There is no organization called 'Antifa'--no headquarters, no office, no leaders, no membership lists. It's simply a tactic used ad hoc and run up on social media to see who salutes and rallies for an action. But these internet memes are being micro-targeted to small towns for spreading irrational fears, a fingerprint of a more sophisticated cyberwar campaign. Don't be played for a sucker.