SexyAsianStud

Musings on a Crisis

• Members
26 minutes ago, Lucky said:

So I want to muse about values, but I do need to remind you that there are people who do not have them. Who are they? Well, some are at other sites, posting as normal gay men but they don't believe in wearing masks. Surprised? Don't be. I will keep you informed in my posts here,every time I post, on and on and on. One guy, as a matter of fact, let's call him BandC, he doesn't even open doors for women! I kid you not. Our values include things like that. More tomorrow about BandC and his ilk!:D

(Just kidding, SAS!)

Quotations from Chair B&C: ."being happily heterosexual myself,"

Some people have no problem being an ass.... I get into trouble for showing my ass! (You do know that I am a/k/a LeonTrotsky, right?

2 hours ago, SexyAsianStud said:

Quotations from Chair B&C: ."being happily heterosexual myself,"

Some people have no problem being an ass.... I get into trouble for showing my ass! (You do know that I am a/k/a LeonTrotsky, right?

I have always wanted to get a glimpse of his ass.

Lenin’s too.

Maybe if I could sneak into his public tomb after hours.

• Members
4 hours ago, Lucky said:

So I want to muse about values, but I do need to remind you that there are people who do not have them. Who are they? Well, some are at other sites, posting as normal gay men but they don't believe in wearing masks. Surprised? Don't be. I will keep you informed in my posts here,every time I post, on and on and on. One guy, as a matter of fact, let's call him BandC, he doesn't even open doors for women! I kid you not. Our values include things like that. More tomorrow about BandC and his ilk!:D

(Just kidding, SAS!)

BnaC has been married a number of times, he told us. And aways to women.

He is one the most annoying people I have ever encountered on the internet.

He scoured the rules over there trying to find some violation from SAS. When that didn't work he claimed, SAS was a liar in claiming to be Asian.