RockHardNYC

"Trump is Falsely Masculine"

• Members

Finally, a great line from Joe Biden that is sure to get under Trump's thin skin.

In response to a reporter's question yesterday, regarding Trump poking fun at Biden for wearing a mask in public, Biden let loose with the statement, "Trump is falsely masculine." Biden needs to repeat this line over and over again, and say it with more punch.

Falsely Masculine = Whiney Little Bitch. That is precisely what Trump is. Biden can't say Whiney Little Bitch on television, but he can sure say Falsely Masculine.

• Members

Many reporters in the last few days have been commenting on how Trump has trouble standing up or walking straight. (especially at the wreath-laying). Reporters are really stupid today. Like high school reporters. Everyone has known for a long time that Trump wears heel lifts in his shoes to make him look taller and slimmer. It was common practice for many public figures for years. Not easy for walking or even prolonged standing though. 

• Members

I doubt that will work with Trump's supposers in battle ground States, including here in Pennsylvania.

Especially in rural Pennsylvania, except near Scranton and near State College.

Penn State is located in State College.

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

This is the best article I have read on who Trump is and is not. It's long, but devastatingly accurate:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/donald-trump-the-most-unmanly-president/612031/

It is really something that Drumpf makes G. W. Bush & R. Milhous Nixon look like really pretty good & competent Executives.

• Members
29 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

It is really something that Drumpf makes G. W. Bush & R. Milhous Nixon look like really pretty good & competent Executives.

John Wayne's Green Beret Officer?  Perhaps if it had been filmed and released earlier in the 1960s, but not by 1967 or so.

• Members

What is with all the Anonymous stuff this last week about him and Epstein being pedophiles and Trump paying many boys and girls families for silence ? It was all expunged from Twitter and never on FB/IG. Was it all fake? It trended for a while.

and that is Mein Kampt Hitler is holding (which would also be more appropriate for Trump).

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
2 hours ago, tassojunior said:

that is Mein Kampt Hitler is holding

I don't think so.

The first 1925 edition of Mein Kampf was red with a pale ivory spine and ivory font lettering on the front. Here is an actual example:

mein.thumb.jpg.4d85763a5f4c33572e0c5a98781067a8.jpg

Subsequent editions remained red with pale font color. If photographed in black and white, the book would appear like this:

mein-bw.thumb.jpg.36122b24da673997f1d572ad60632a04.jpg

• Members
7 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

I don't think so.

The first 1925 edition of Mein Kampf was red with a pale ivory spine and ivory font lettering on the front. Here is an actual example:

mein.thumb.jpg.4d85763a5f4c33572e0c5a98781067a8.jpg

Subsequent editions remained red with pale font color. If photographed in black and white, the book would appear like this:

mein-bw.thumb.jpg.36122b24da673997f1d572ad60632a04.jpg

That photo with Hitler holding a black book is photoshopped. Hitler just has his palm up. But there's a famous photo of Hitler holding up Mein Kampf at a rally where it looks like your black and white. (Was just on Twitter so it must be true). 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
3 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Was just on Twitter so it must be true

LOL! I see your point. The photo of Hitler could be Photoshopped. I have not researched its authenticity. If the photo is Photoshopped, it's fake news I can tolerate. The juxtaposition is far more precious than Trump's birther campaign of Obama.

Apparently, conservative news reports of Trump's army gassing peaceful protesters so that he could accomplish this disgusting photo-op are blowing up in his face. Trump is the biggest asshole, whiny little Bitch, and the incompetent jerks around him are no better. Conservatives know that Trump has ZERO relationship with the Bible, and conservative preachers are looking at his act as sacrilegious, as they should.

This is a must-read from George Will in today's Washington Post:

Trump must be removed. So must his congressional enablers.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members
10 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

LOL! I see your point. The photo of Hitler could be Photoshopped. I have not researched its authenticity. If the photo is Photoshopped, it's fake news I can tolerate. The juxtaposition is far more precious than Trump's birther campaign of Obama.

Apparently, conservative news reports of Trump's army gassing peaceful protesters so that he could accomplish this disgusting photo-op are blowing up in his face. Trump is the biggest asshole, whiny little Bitch, and the incompetent jerks around him are no better. Conservatives know that Trump has ZERO relationship with the Bible, and conservative preachers are looking at his act as sacrilegious, as they should.

This is a must-read from George Will in today's Washington Post:

Trump must be removed. So must his congressional enablers.

yes, someone had the real photo and the one with a Mein Kampf on but it got lost when I tried to find it for you. You can tell his "thumb" is weird. The real photo is him with his palm raised in a Nazi salute as all the others in the photo are doing. 

Edited by tassojunior

• Members

Trump most definitely would be killed if he attempted to march with protestors. He's the biggest chicken-shit, whiny little bitch there is.

I still can't believe this STUPID, NARCISSISTIC mother-fucker thought it was a good idea to have this insane PHOTO-OP. Trump's only relationship with a Bible is praying to the BANKS that he didn't get caught fucking Karen McDougal while Melania was delivering his son, and he didn't get caught paying Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about their having sex before the election.

GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK!

I am shocked that the sky didn't turn black and Trump avoided being struck by lightening when he held the Bible up in front of St. John's Church. Beware of the lying thief, orange-orangutan who uses God and his Good Book to sow the orange-orangutan's bad seed.

The photo-op proves Trump has NO conscience. If he was a genuine man of faith, he would have been scared shitless to do what he did yesterday.

I think Trump's day of judgment is coming. Just not soon enough for me.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

FINALLY,  a breakthrough of sorts.

mattis.jpg.4de970a9b68915fa3232ec91f65a3f1a.jpg

Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, a retired four-star Marine Corps general, highly respected leader of the armed forces, has stepped forward to publicly denounce Trump. I hope it's not a case of too little, too late. My gut is telling me this will impact on-the-fence Republican voters.

Mattis Accuses Trump of Dividing the Nation in a Time of Crisis. He (Trump) “does not even pretend to try” to unite Americans.

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

"In an extraordinary condemnation, the former defense secretary backs protesters and says the president is trying to turn Americans against one another."

Extraordinary is an understatement. No former Defense Secretary in modern times has ever publicly denounced the Commander in Chief, his former boss. General Mattis has the power to make Donald Trump feel really small and insignificant, which is Trump's greatest fear.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

Can we talk about the nerve of that stupid poser cunt, dressed to the nines playing the supposed role of White House Press Secretary?

kayleigh.jpg.4a8873e5737b74436de9b50619382cbb.jpg

"White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Wednesday compared President Trump’s photo opportunity in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church to former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill’s examination of World War II bombing damage in 1941."

McEnany compares Trump's Photo-Op to Churchill

Somebody should tell this incompetent idiot that when you have to explain your stunt to the American people, it means you fucked up your messaging.

As far as I can see, no one handled this fiasco better than Anderson Cooper. With the perfect dose of gay glibness, Anderson puts Kayleigh right where she belongs: UNEMPLOYED. Don't miss this video:

And finally, can someone tell me what tax payers are paying to dress and beautify this bitch for the cameras? I can promise you this: She did not get out of bed looking like that, and she did not do the beauty work herself. Whatever we're paying, it needs to end now!

• Members

The GOP now is more like the old American Independent Party of George Wallace and the Democratic Party is 90% the old Republican Party of Nixon and Reagan. 

sadly there are damn few democrats left in either of the corrupt parties that govern us.

Maybe we tossed King George out too rashly. (blacks would have been better off). 

THIS:

Edited by tassojunior

• Members
3 hours ago, tassojunior said:

the Democratic Party is 90% the old Republican Party of Nixon and Reagan.

I absolutely disagree, and can't imagine how anyone could reach that conclusion.

"You cannot address racism without addressing capitalism." Why not? How does Capitalism encourage racism? I know plenty of smart, creative Black business owners who are living the American dream, thanks to Capitalism and the ease of doing business in America. One of them happens to be a proud Capitalist Shark.

Racism may affect which bank owner loans you money, but if you are Black, smart, and creative, Capitalist America is the best place to start and grow a business.