Lucky

2021 Palm Springs Weekend

• Members

The 2021 Palm Springs Weekend is as of yet unscheduled. Nonetheless, there are no doubt many who have ideas about it even if they have never attended and never plan to. So I ask, would you go if it takes place? What expectations would you have for it?

• Members
5 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

I would go mostly to spend time with my friend Kenny and his husband in Rancho Mirage. Kenny posted on the other site for years. The Palm Springs Weekend would be on secondary importance.

What has stopped you from visiting Kenny to date?

• Members
1 hour ago, Lucky said:

That would limit your visiting opportunities. Have you visited them at all?

No.  The only time I have been close to Palm Springs was in the Summer of 1969 when I drove from Los Angeles to Arizona.

• Members
11 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Sounds like they are not very close friends then. But no doubt they are nice guys. They have the sense to stay away from message boards! :)

WTF.  What's wrong with you. I have very little interest in freaking Palm Springs.

And making a silly judgment about people you don't know is childish and ignorant  Kenny decided not to return to the other site because he thought the political forum was too conservative.  But. when my journalist friend was hoping to gain entry to South Sudan from Uganda, K read all of his articles from Ukraine and earlier Turkey. I was  able to tell my friend before he was murdered in South Sudan.

• Members
31 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Sounds like they are not very close friends then. But no doubt they are nice guys. They have the sense to stay away from message boards! :)

What an asshole you are for writing that message. Unbelievable.

• Members
2 hours ago, Buddy2 said:

WTF.  What's wrong with you. I have very little interest in freaking Palm Springs.

And making a silly judgment about people you don't know is childish and ignorant  Kenny decided not to return to the other site because he thought the political forum was too conservative.  But. when my journalist friend was hoping to gain entry to South Sudan from Uganda, K read all of his articles from Ukraine and earlier Turkey. I was  able to tell my friend before he was murdered in South Sudan.

Little interest? You posted on Rock Hard's thread about Palm Springs SIXTY-FOUR TIMES!! Then you were first to post after I started this thread and you have five posts already!

I didn't say anything bad about your friends here. I said they were smart to avoid the message boards. It's you that keeps saying they are friends yet you never visit them.

• Members
33 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Little interest? You posted on Rock Hard's thread about Palm Springs SIXTY-FOUR TIMES!! Then you were first to post after I started this thread and you have five posts already!

I didn't say anything bad about your friends here. I said they were smart to avoid the message boards. It's you that keeps saying they are friends yet you never visit them.

I haven't flown since a long but enjoying trip to Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia in 2013.  That was enough.

I have traveled far, far more than most people.

Edited by Buddy2

• Members

One final comment, I planned the trip to the former Yugoslavia myself: Fly from Bosnia to Slovenia, rent a car there, and drive through Croatia back to Sarajevo (stopping in the Croatia Islands). Then I asked who wanted to come with.