RockHardNYC

What an awful photo of Amy Schumer.

• Members

She will never be model attractive and seems to be fine with that.  Personally I don't find her funny at all, especially on the episode of her cooking show I saw recently where I had nothing but pity for the husband.  But that isn't to say she can't be a good example for body positivism and fuck the size zeros usually on the covers.  

• Members
13 minutes ago, JKane said:

She will never be model attractive and seems to be fine with that.

I have no problem accepting her non-model looks or her anti-size zero. That does not excuse a terrible photograph published by the Times. The lighting for her eyes is awful, accentuating bags under her eyes. The angle of the camera lens makes her face look bloated and puffy. This photo makes me cringe. If I represented her, that photo would never see the light of day.

18 minutes ago, JKane said:

Personally I don't find her funny at all

I disagree. I think she has a ton of talent. She could have a Melissa McCarthy type career. Amy's stand-up act is fabulous, and when the writing is at its best, Amy delivers in comic movies (even though some of her films are mostly painfully bad). There is still time for her to shine, if she wants it.