Guest Larstrup

The Organ

Guest Larstrup
11 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Fluids are generally far preferable in any connection with flight.

stall-001.jpg

carmichaels%20bourbon%20event%20article.

:angel:

My dear Adam. the aircraft in flight , will always be much more important, than ourselves in flight.  Yet. I digress.  

19 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

My dear Adam. the aircraft in flight , will always be much more important, than ourselves in flight.  Yet. I digress.  

I don't know about you.

I have to live inside my own mind. (Such as it is! B) )

A sometimes slightly troublesome creature to manage. :wacko:

b73906b0d1e9d6df9898dbfffbfc63bf.jpg

Although of course yes, I am always very grateful when that aluminum tube fueled by decayed dinosaurs does decide to stay aloft for the duration. :cheer:

17 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

;)

Elizabeth Regina is the shit as far as I am concerned.

The most humane person alive on the planet today, maybe just possibly.

And the best, drollest, driest [notwithstanding her daily lunchtime gin & Dubonnet :P ] comic:lol:

Guest Larstrup

And for all of you thinking that the organ thread is only about music, that of which  is beyond your interest or understanding let me just say this right now......

I just bought these slipper, shoe, sleeping bag footwear from Teva and I couldn’t be any happier right now I am right now.  Your color  preference May be restricted to the size of your foot. And that’s probably a story in and of itself! I was restricted to blue and I couldn’t be any happier.

https://www.teva.com/men-shoes/ember-moc/190108953558.htm

or better yet here’s an image

56B1428F-91F0-48F3-A957-DBEF469D6076.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

And for those of you thinking that the organ thread is only about music that is beyond your interest or understanding let me just say this right now......

I just bought these slipper, shoe, sleeping bag footwear from Teva and I couldn’t be any happier right now I am right now.  Your color  preference May be restricted to the size of your foot. And that’s probably a story in and of itself! I was restricted to blue and I couldn’t be any happier.

https://www.teva.com/men-shoes/ember-moc/190108953558.html

My most gratifying achievement of the past week was finding an excellent pair of bedroom slippers at, of all places, Walmart.

Truly! No joke.

And for eight buck$.

Life is what we make of it!

Guest Larstrup
4 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

My most gratifying achievement of the past week was finding an excellent pair of bedroom slippers at, of all places, Walmart.

Truly! No joke.

And for eight buck$.

This moment could have been me and they looked like they were really good but I just chose a different review status of the product. I’m so delighted with the shoes right now I could just be jerking off and letting everyone else know how good it felt for me but that would be really crazy right now. At least over a pair of shoes 

:rolleyes:

Guest Larstrup
32 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Truly! No joke.

And for eight buck$.

The foot-wear at Walmart will contribute to be the issues which you will then be sharing with your current (or new) podiatrist in the future. Walmart may offer you foot-gear for you lifestyle, but it will be absent of the foot-gear which your (or mine) feet need to continue our  activity.

Never buy anything for your feet at Walmart. Tee-shirts, socks, perhaps, but never, ever, foot-gear.

This should be understood by any and all.

7 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

The foot-wear at Walmart will contribute to be the issues which you will then be sharing with your current (or new) podiatrist in the future. Walmart may offer you foot-gear for you lifestyle, but it will be absent of the foot-gear which your (or mine) feet need to continue our  activity.

Never buy anything for your feet at Walmart. Tee-shirts, socks, perhaps, but never, ever, foot-gear.

This should be understood by any and all.

Actually they also have a very good $12 (!) pair of yard-work shoes with a very good bounce-sole. They do wear out every six months, but then the replacement price is right.

Guest Larstrup
23 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

P.S. If you are such as to even think the word podiatrist, you just overheard yourself wrong. :P

hqdefault.jpg

child-raising-hand.jpg.64ba63d964e0f8289bd375a14a49cdec.jpg

Guest Larstrup

I am without words with this performance. I believe that was jmeant for me and other people to be so equally absent with such voice.