Guest Larstrup

The Organ

10 hours ago, Larstrup said:

As Op of this thread, please allow me to remind all participants that no personal assaults upon others is permitted, nor hijacking of the main subject matter: that being of the organ. Any attempt to disrupt this on-point (only) discussion thread shall be met with the harshest of punishments, not limited to being hog-tied and forced to listen to this 10,000x repeatedly. Thank you for your cooperation.

:lol:

LMMFAO

Clearly the Zarathustra performers had too many potatoes for dinner. :P

4 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Ervin fiercely fought -- in the 1920s I think :o -- against a bill in the NC legislature that would have prohibited the teaching of evolution in the public schools. He said:

"The only thing this bill would do would be to prove the wisdom of the monkeys in having nothing to do with the primogeniture of the human race."

3 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Ervin fiercely fought -- in the 1920s I think :o -- against a bill in the NC legislature that would have prohibited the teaching of evolution in the public schools. He said:

"The only thing this bill would do would be to prove the wisdom of the monkeys in having nothing to do with the primogeniture of the human race."

SORRY! Just remembered what he actually said:

"The only thing this bill would do is show that the monkeys in the jungle are smarter than the Legislators in North Carolina.":D:P:lol: