JKane

Next time a MAGAhead brings up Tara Reade

• Members
30 minutes ago, JKane said:

their crying for Tara Reade to be heard is the most hypocritical thing they've done yet.

Appearing as a hypocrite no longer scares them.

Hypocrisy has reached a new level in our culture and our politics. There's plenty of evidence of this on this board. The number of people who believe it's OK to appear hypocritical has grown, just as narcissism has grown. Some people (foolishly) believe it comes with no consequence. More and more people have no shame and live with no spine.

Hypocrisy is a byproduct of trolldom, and there is no greater, more talented troll than Trump. Trolls, bullies, and hypocrites (all the same animal) don't just exist online anymore. In the age of Trump, trolls exist everywhere.

According to well monitored data, Trump averages 23.8 lies a day. FOX News is a professional network lie machine. We have never experienced such blatant hypocrisy from leaders before. If Trump can get away with it, then everyone can. That's the American mindset.

Being a hypocrite is the right of passage to a troll. It grants them permission to adopt four or more faces. You don't really have to stand for anything anymore, as long as your four faces can appear on social media and attempt to control the narrative while feeding your need for attention.

It's a sad state of affairs, for sure. The only way to win against a troll: you have to fight back harder. Unfortunately, a lot of people lose patience with the fight.

It's not easy to bring down a cult, and do it without killing a ton of people.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

The HYPOCRISY is beyond staggering.

It's OK to send Martha Stewart to jail for lying to Federal investigators, but it's not OK for Michael Flynn. Martha has said publicly that she felt her case/conviction was purely political. She donated heavily to the Democratic Party and she mocked George Bush. The Republicans did not like that.

And now we have Senator Richard Burr, another corrupt Republican. "FBI agents reportedly serve warrant to Sen. Richard Burr." The shit is hitting the fan, and we'll have to wait and see if Trump comes to his rescue.

Sen. Richard Burr stepping aside as Intelligence Committee chair amid FBI investigation of his stock sales

The Republicans can only "WIN" by cheating. That's how they do. As long as lazy, ignorant voters are willing to tolerate this shit, America will go down into the gutter.

Exceptionalism my ASS.

Edited by RockHardNYC

As Obama said, elections have consequences. 

Lots of people decided they didn't like Hillary enough, so we got this. Lots of people are fucking idiots and as I've gotten older my patience with it has diminished.

Electing people is hiring somebody for a job, not taking them on a fucking date. I've never voted for someone I completely agree with. I'm pretty sure that would only ever happen if I ran for office myself. If one candidate sucks less than the other, vote for the less sucky one. 

• Members

This is getting a ton of attention. Apparently, last night, Trump tweeted:

trolls.png.da7d933e5bad03493cc2e905a40dc199.png

Trump's "Keyboard Warriors" are the TROLLS who are supporting his lies and bullshit. That's where we are at in this country. We have a President, who is a major TROLL, who needs to be bitch-slapped and hung by his balls in the town square, thanking his warriors of TROLLS who are out their bringing their sick and ignorant fight to social media.

Everything Trump touches dies!

Edited by RockHardNYC