Riotastic

Rio this weekend March 13-18

• Members

With American Airlines offering low mileage (lower than usual) business class mileage awards this week I decided today to make a last minute trip to Rio.  I leave Thursday get there Friday and will be there until Wednesday.  I will be at 117 every night except Monday. I was going to go to 202 on Monday, how is the crowd on Mondays?  I have never been to the Lion Spa.  Is it still open?  What are crowds like on Monday?  If you had to choose, where would you go on a Monday?  I like the light skin fit to muscular type men.  Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

• Members
2 hours ago, Riotastic said:

With American Airlines offering low mileage (lower than usual) business class mileage awards this week I decided today to make a last minute trip to Rio.  I leave Thursday get there Friday and will be there until Wednesday.  I will be at 117 every night except Monday. I was going to go to 202 on Monday, how is the crowd on Mondays?  I have never been to the Lion Spa.  Is it still open?  What are crowds like on Monday?  If you had to choose, where would you go on a Monday?  I like the light skin fit to muscular type men.  Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Mondays are the best nights for Pointe (anyway, 117 is closed). 

Lions is still open. Afew days ago, I thought of going there. I arrived rather early and had a drink in the bar just in front of the entrance. During the half hour I spent, I saw only 2 customers entering the place. No garotos. So I decided to go to 117... 

I am in Rio until Monday.