likeohmygod

Coronavirus implications in saunas.

• Members

My trip from early April for a month is in now uncertain. NZ just announce all incoming passengers to self isolate for 14 days. So it might affect my flight back. This will cost me dearly as all my flights (Buenos Aires, RJ, PA, BH and SP) and hotels are booked and paid for. Most are not refundable or incur heavy loses. Travel insurance does not cover coronavirus related events.

Will see how it goes in a week or so. Also from the looks of it, Brazil will be locked down in coming weeks and saunas (my main attractions) might be affected. 

• Members
3 hours ago, buttercawan said:

Also from the looks of it, Brazil will be locked down in coming weeks and saunas (my main attractions) might be affected. 

I think it is a sure thing. IMHO, from TV shows I am hearing here in Brazil on TV, this will happen in the next 15 days. 

• Members

https://g1.globo.com/bemestar/coronavirus/noticia/2020/03/13/ministerio-da-saude-divulga-orientacoes-para-estados-sobre-coronavirus.ghtml

Ministry of Health recommended that any Brazilian or foreigner arriving in Brazil should stay in isolation for at least 7 days.

I wonder if it is already been enforced. Looks very likely that I'll be cancelling this year's trip. 

• Members

Snagged tix and zipped in to town a few days ago, but it was cancelled. I am sad, very very upset. I miss my Mom now too. Terribly. She loved classical song. I wanted to go for her. I came out to my mother and my good father right after Philadelphia (La Mamma Morta). Woodward and Castle made it happen, though I did not have to add other bad tidings. 

8E084657-0E64-4E7F-9579-9555CB65443B.jpeg