Tomcal

Brazil’s “Trump” First Family

Reported today:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - One of the three Bolsonaro sons always tweets or does something you might not believe at first glance. This time it was Carlos, the president's social media expert, who gave his crude opinion on university subjects.

City councilor Carlos Bolsonaro said that humanities courses teach "how to have anal sex without feeling pain," in a Twitter post on Sunday, September 22nd, celebrating his father, President Jair Bolsonaro . . .

• Members
2 hours ago, Tomcal said:

Reported today:

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - One of the three Bolsonaro sons always tweets or does something you might not believe at first glance. This time it was Carlos, the president's social media expert, who gave his crude opinion on university subjects.

City councilor Carlos Bolsonaro said that humanities courses teach "how to have anal sex without feeling pain," in a Twitter post on Sunday, September 22nd, celebrating his father, President Jair Bolsonaro . . .

Ask him in what university! I want to pay  tuition for all of my boys. And also for me! Perhaps that diploma allows me to enjoy bottoming.

Scholar-Calendar-Sample-e1386769258559.j