Guest MonkeySee

Fox News is Right on This One

Guest MonkeySee

I need to applaud Fox Business on their lawsuit against the Federal government (Treasury Department). Under the Freedom of Information Act, Fox wants to know how the bailout money has been spent. They want to know what bad asset AIG and CitiBank has bought. They want to know what collateral the government has obtained. The government or should I say, the Bush administration ignored the request and Fox has the guts to take them to court. They have my support on this one.

Guest GaySacGuy

FOX may have this one right...but they have been wrong so many times.

They are going to miss their list of talking points from the White House!!

Guest MonkeySee
FOX may have this one right...but they have been wrong so many times.

You know that is right. This goes to prove they cannot be wrong all of the time. For being the "fair and balance" station, they are far from it. I guess that is why they repeat it so many times. They try to convince uninformed people they are fair.

Guest GaySacGuy
You know that is right. This goes to prove they cannot be wrong all of the time. For being the "fair and balance" station, they are far from it. I guess that is why they repeat it so many times. They try to convince uninformed people they are fair.

I thinnk they repeat it so often to convince themselves, not us.

I guess since Bush is gone in 17 days, they figure "What the hell...let's attack him with everyone else!!

I'm sure they are going to be constantly on attack of Obama, whether he is doing good or bad. However, I think the country is ready to do some healing, and if Obama is doing well everyone should get behind him...including the Republicans in the House. If not, it may get worse for the Republicans in the 2010 elections. The repulicans may end up with representatives only from the South and Southeast.

Guest MonkeySee
I think they repeat it so often to convince themselves, not us.

I do not think that is the case. I think Bill O'Riely is nutty enough to believe that he is fair and balanced.

Guest GaySacGuy
I do not think that is the case. I think Bill O'Riely is nutty enough to believe that he is fair and balanced.

O'Riely is just plain Unbalanced!!!

Guest Astrrro

A broken clock is right twice a day!

IMO Fox is worse than a broken clock.

I've done a lot of flipping between CNN and Fox to compare coverage and the only good thing about Fox is that they're so blatantly biased that it's obvious. I can't watch it especially Brit Hume's sneer with his slanted lips.

CNN, on the other hand, is subtler which could possibly be more dangerous.

Guest fountainhall
CNN, on the other hand, is subtler which could possibly be more dangerous

I happen to like most of CNN's news and political coverage. But if there is one phrase I NEVER want to hear again it's "the best political team on television." Give it a break, guys!

On the other hand, it is entirely possible for a running clock that was incorrectly set in the first place never to be right at all.

Considering Nietzsche's view of the space-time continuum, we actually aren't sure the clock was ever there at all!

[This post and GB's post may be living proof that we aren't here either...or maybe shouldn't be! :p ]

Guest MonkeySee
A broken clock is right twice a day!

IMO Fox is worse than a broken clock.

I've done a lot of flipping between CNN and Fox to compare coverage and the only good thing about Fox is that they're so blatantly biased that it's obvious. I can't watch it especially Brit Hume's sneer with his slanted lips.

CNN, on the other hand, is subtler which could possibly be more dangerous.

I like to flip between many channels when available....BBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Aljezzra, Austrialia's ABC, the German channel. It is nice to hear the different perspectives on a given subject.